How many hours do you usually sleep for?

School days I get four, five if I'm lucky. Too many projects to get a good amount of sleep, though I never feel tired.
On weekends, I get six or seven hours. I usually have to do homework for most of it too, but since lessons don't take up a lot of time, there's more time, haha.
Breaks, though, it's a really big mix of four, eight and as much as ten hours sleep. :)

Lately it's been close to none. -_-

I've been suffering from crippling aura migraines for the past couple months and they seem to peak around 10-11pm, so I'm stuck curled up on the bathroom floor all night until the pain finally breaks which is usually 7-8 hours after the peak. Migraines 0/10 do not recommend.

I get about 4 - 5 hours a day (usually 4) but I mean, I take naps on sunday so that adds a couple hours to that day ?ω?

Anywhere from 2-12 hours, depending on how I feel, what's going on, what I ate, etc etc. My sleep schedule is horribly inconsistent.

Mine is totally inconsistent as well.
Usually more than 4 hours though. If I don't get enough, I tend to sleep in, or take a random nap.
Maybe 4-12 hours here?

During weekdays, about 5-8 hours of sleep. It usually depends on what homework I have & if I decide to procrastinate. On weekdays, I usually get at least 9 hours of sleep, but if I decide to stay up all night then usually 4-6 hours.

Because of my constant anxiety, I don't have many good night's sleep. I usually sleep for about four hours. I may be tired as hell, but I'm still going to sleep for four ~ five hours. This is terrible and it ends completely with my day, I get sleepy all the time AND I CANNOT SLEEP. And worst of all is that when I have time and try, I also can't. It's a mess.

anywhere from I would say anywhere from 4-8 depending on how much insomnia I have

lol my body clock is an ass so honestly i can either sleep for 4 hours and hate my life or i can sleep for 14 hours. there's no in-between

Oh boy. I usually sleep at any amount, ranging from 3-12 hours depending on how late I stay up/how I feel.

On public holidays or weekends, I stay up as long as I can and just go to sleep in the daylight.
On school days, I say I probably get 8 hours sleep. It’s a pretty good sleep rate compared to others :c

Back