• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many hours do you usually sleep for?

about 5 hours on weekdays thanks to highschool, 6 if i'm lucky. i usually have so much homework i don't fall asleep until 1 am

during school days, it's usually five hours, and on the weekends, it's eight. however, whenever i'm on break, i tend to sleep for ten hours.

I usually try to sleep for at least 7 hours. Usually way less than that on the weekdays, though.

Last edited:
At this point I don't have a usual amount. Some days it's 2 hours, others it's 12. Sometimes I don't sleep at all.

There are 168 hours in a full week, and out of those 168 hours, I receive about 54 of them (in sleep time, that is).

Last edited:
usually 6-7ish hours, and if there's time i'll take a quick power nap after school or smth

about 6 hours if i have to wake up early, otherwise i usually end up sleeping for 9ish hours

i try to go for atleast 6 hours of sleep on weekdays
ideally i'd like to be asleep by 12 and wake at 7:30
at the weekends i sleep for 10-12 hours

on school days it's usually an average of like 5-7 hours. when i can sleep in it's usually 8-10, sometimes going as high as 12-14.

I usually am sleeping from like either 10:30-6 (weekdays) or 11-7 (weekends/holidays) so that's like 7.5-8 hours

Back