• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help with choosing what to do with my bedroom and basement!

Chewy.7204

Bells
I am in need of inspiration for my bedroom and basement. Please send your ideas (preferably with the alpine or other highly customizable set) and qr codes thanks! Will be changed for themes about the time of year BTW so also send holiday ones too!

Last edited:
i recently redid my mayor's bedroom! i like customizing too, so i did a lot with this room:

the remote files are too large, but here's (click!) a link to my post w the pictures of my room :) i like the cluttered look- i think it makes my rooms look charming :')

hope that helps!!

You should go see TheGreatBrain?s towns. I believe she has used the Alpine set in more than one town.

Her town Cherish has a QR on the Alpine set in her alt house - how the room is arranged is very coo (typo - Coo!) and could be inspiration for other QR codes to change the ambiance.

You should go see TheGreatBrain’s towns. I believe she has used the Alpine set in more than one town.

Her town Cherish has a QR on the Alpine set in her alt house - how the room is arranged is very coo (typo - Coo!) and could be inspiration for other QR codes to change the ambiance.

I loved those towns! They were so imaginative thanks for the idea!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i recently redid my mayor's bedroom! i like customizing too, so i did a lot with this room:

the remote files are too large, but here's (click!) a link to my post w the pictures of my room :) i like the cluttered look- i think it makes my rooms look charming :')

hope that helps!!

Thanks so much for the inspiration!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also thinking of changing my idea for my basement due to the large number of theater seats I would need. (A movie theater room) so send you ideas for that.

Last edited:
Bumping up a bit! Still needing some more inspiration and qr codes. (I am so indecisive!)

My basement's my kitchen, but no Alpine items there, so this probably wont help you much... :/

this isn't one of my rooms, but i saw this really cute cabin/plant themed room the other day when i was looking for some inspiration as well! the cabin series is a great set if you are looking for something that is very customizable

That's an amazing room! I would give kudos to her! But it's not really what I'm looking for though as I am looking for a more clean/more modern than the cabin set look. Thanks for the suggestion though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My basement's my kitchen, but no Alpine items there, so this probably wont help you much... :/

Thanks for the suggestion but I already have a kitchen so... thanks for the suggestion though!

Uh... Like I could use a QR code pattern on it customizable. Anyhoo I already am using the Rococo set in my office

If you have Pinterest, there are a lot of cute ACNL rooms on there to look through for inspiration.

Back