Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Blue Candy
Hai
Just wondering if anyone else got this in their transaction log:
Jingle gave N/A to mayordaisy at 2:30am on December 27th
I think it may be from the "post your Christmas tree" or "Build a snowman" thread but, why does it say n/a? Please could someone help me, as I am very confused ?~?
Thanks

I don't know the reason why it says n/a but I have it in my transaction log as well and am fairly certain, based on the timestamp, that it is the Christmas Candy reward from the Snowman thread. Could be wrong though.

Last edited:
I don't know the reason why it says n/a but I have it in my transaction log as well and am fairly certain, based on the timestamp, that it is the Christmas Candy reward from the Snowman thread. Could be wrong though.

Yes, you have the candy though where as I just have the message.

Yes, you have the candy though where as I just have the message.
Did you participate in the Snowman building event? The way the Christmas Candy was distributed, people weren't notified, it just shows up in your inventory list. It's initially hidden because the Hidden box is automatically checked. If you earned it and it is in your Inventory, click on the Hidden box so that it will no longer be hidden and will appear in your sidebar.

Did you participate in the Snowman building event? The way the Christmas Candy was distributed, people weren't notified, it just shows up in your inventory list. It's initially hidden because the Hidden box is automatically checked. If you earned it and it is in your Inventory, click on the Hidden box so that it will no longer be hidden and will appear in your sidebar.

Thanks, it worked!

Back