• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Lots & Lots of Fruit! [Online]

perfect fruits im fine with 1500? ill open my gates!

On my way now. :)

Added: You aren't showing up on my list. Going to bed I have to be at college early tomorrow im sure we can work something out when I am back if you will be available then.

Last edited:
Online again and will be checking the thread every hour or so until around 11pm-12am still looking for fruits. :)

I can hook you up with 9 pears! They're my native fruit. I'm not picky really about getting paid or not, but 1k is reasonable.

Do you still need any fruit? I have all kinds but not perfect

I can hook you up with 9 pears! They're my native fruit. I'm not picky really about getting paid or not, but 1k is reasonable.

Hi that would be great! When are you available? I'll go add you now. :)

Do you still need any fruit? I have all kinds but not perfect

Thanks for stopping by I'm still looking for cherries x9 and apples x9 I can do 1K each fruit?

Hi that would be great! When are you available? I'll go add you now. :)

Thanks for stopping by I'm still looking for cherries x9 and apples x9 I can do 1K each fruit?

In a few hours I should be good to go. Thinking around 1;30 ish my time. (it's on my sig. btw UwU)

Still need perfect pears?

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT perferably

Still need perfect pears?

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT perferably

I do indeed name a price? No clue what to offer. :) Sorry for a slow reply my computer only just got out of a Windows update lol. :(

Offline for the evening will be back around 5PM GMT tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back