Buying Lots & Lots of Fruit! [Online]

RosieCheeks

Resident Cutiepie
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (9) +
Pears x9 (seller cynnamonsodah 1:30 US Central)
I can also trade normal peaches for your normal fruit. :)

Perfect Pears x9
Perfect Apples x9
Perfect Oranges x9
Perfect Cherries x9
Looking to pay IGB for all of these currently but feel free to name a price in TBT too since I want to get these ASAP. :)

I tend to check the forums every hour or so when I get home everyday from 5PM GMT until 11PM on weekdays and 1PM till 12AM on Weekends. If you message me outside of these hours please expect a reply within the next day or so. :)

Make sure to like my post to notify me of your interest in my thread. :D

Last edited:
Bump!

Added the Spooky Set. Since I restarted my game I lost all my precious furniture and I'm hoping to reclaim it. :(

If you don't mind waiting for it all to be delivered I can order you the full Spooky Set and everything in the Lovely Set except for the Armoire, Bed & Wall. I'm looking for the Lovely Armoire, Bed & Wall myself but if I get them I could order them for you also. I don't TT so it might take a day or so to get it all in. Let me know if you're interested. Thank you!

Hi there thank you so much for getting in contact with me! I'm really sorry for the slow response I went to bed and overnight got really sick so I slept for a good 12 hours. :blush: It would be such a big help if you could do that for me! I'm in no rush at all so don't worry about that just receiving it is enough for me. :) How much would you want for it? I'm hoping to spend IGN instead of TBT right now since I have so little. I'll also keep a look out in my shop to see if any of the last bits of furniture you need comes up!

Edit: I am willing to do TBT atm though because I don't actually have access to the island until tomorrow since I restarted my game. :(

Last edited:
Bump!

Only need Lovely Armoire, Lovely Bed & lovely wall out of the lovely set. Would also be appreciated if you could sell the same pieces to the lovely Valzed as they are also looking for the same stuff as me!! :)

Hi there thank you so much for getting in contact with me! I'm really sorry for the slow response I went to bed and overnight got really sick so I slept for a good 12 hours. :blush: It would be such a big help if you could do that for me! I'm in no rush at all so don't worry about that just receiving it is enough for me. :) How much would you want for it? I'm hoping to spend IGN instead of TBT right now since I have so little. I'll also keep a look out in my shop to see if any of the last bits of furniture you need comes up!

Edit: I am willing to do TBT atm though because I don't actually have access to the island until tomorrow since I restarted my game. :(

I'm so sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! There seems to be a wicked cold going around right now. I hope you're feeling a bit better now. Try to drink plenty of fluids if you can. It' best to stay hydrated. Oops - slipped into "Mom mode" there. Sorry about that. :blush:

I'm going to order the Spooky Set first since I know I have the full set. Hopefully I'll get some or all of the other 3 Lovely pieces we need while waiting for the Spooky Set to be delivered. I'll start ordering today. Either TBT or IGB work for me. I'm terrible at pricing things though and I can't remember what any thing costs in game either. Would it be okay if I checked the catalog prices while I'm ordering & get back to you with a price? I promise I won't come back with some outrageous total. Thank you so much for keep an eye out for the last 3 Lovely pieces for me! I really appreciate it!

I am feeling a bit better overall thank you! But my cough has definitely gotten a lot worse I feel like I'm going to cough up my lungs oh dear. :( I just recently finished eating some of my Grandmas home made broth to try and soothe my throat a little bit so fingers crossed!

No rush on ordering anything so don't feel pressured! I'm free most of the time so I'm sure we can work something out when we need to exchange money and items. :) I feel you with the pricing struggle I'm pretty new to the online aspect of animal crossing I always just played on my own with a few friends irl and my Grandma haha. Feel free to just leave me a total when you figure it out I probably won't have IGB until sometime tomorrow since that's when I'll finally reclaim access to the precious island and the nighttime beetles. But if you want TBT I'm sure we can work something out! No problem about me keeping out for the set two pairs of eyes are better than one!

I'm sorry your cough isn't clearing up! Sometimes hot tea can help with a cough if it's from chest congestion. Broth is excellent for colds - especially grandmother made broth.

Oh, I don't mind ordering some things today. Since I don't TT it's going to take a bit to order all of this so I thought, "Why not start ordering?". I ordered the first 6 pieces of the Spooky Set from the Catalog just now. (I wanted to leave a little room in case my villagers send me anything.) As soon as T & T delivers them I'll order the second half. IGB are fine with me & there's no rush on paying me. We can work that all out as items get delivered. Four eyes are better than two indeed! :D

I'll get better soon I'm sure! Grandmother made broth is indeed the best even if you aren't sick! :) I can never get enough of it. Thank you so much for being so swift with your ordering! No worries about not time travelling I'm the same I went forward one day once and punished myself by not touching the game for ages because I felt so bad. :( Like I said just let me know whenever you work out exactly how much you want and I'll work on getting it for you once the items have been delivered. :)

Hi there! I have two lovely wallpapers and two lovely beds, no charge. Pick up or delivery is fine with me :)

Hi there! That would be great thank you :) are you sure you don't mind giving them away for free? That's so kind of you! I'm available online if you would like to bring everything to my town I can take everything and trade Valzed hers when we do our transaction. :)

Gates are open for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated! I'm buying literally every dress that the game has to offer minus the academy & waitress one.

OMGosh, thank you, Tabs287! If there's anything I can ever do for you in return just let me know. Yay! Just need the Armoire now.

Thank you for holding my 2 Lovely pieces for me, RosieCheeks! As far as the dresses, I know I have some of them in my catalog but I know I don't have all of them. I can look & see what I do have if you'd like. Thanks!

Anytime I have no issue holding them for you theres no rush. If you would like to come claim them now though you are free to! Just a warning I'll be unavailable in around 15 minutes until tomorrow. It'd be great if you could look at what dresses you have for me I'd appreciate it so much! :D Thank you for everything you have done for me I'm so sorry for the bother.

Edit: nevermind I have to come offline now for tonight

Last edited:
I don't mind waiting for them. I'm just so glad we have them. I'll check my catalog later tonight and get the list of which dresses I have for you. It's no bother at all! I like helping other players. Plus you've helped me get part of the Lovely set I needed so we're helping each other. :)

I checked out the prices of the set pieces for both sets. The Spooky Set has 13 pieces & each piece is 4124 IGB so that's 53,612 IGB. Would you be okay with just rounding the total up to an even 53,620 IGB? For the Lovely Set the prices are different per piece. For the pieces I can get you as of tonight the total is 21,260 IGB. The two sets together (if you're okay with the rounding up for the Spooky Set) would be 74,910 IGB. Let me know if that total is doable for you. I'll have a total for the dresses after I see what I have available. Thank you!

I have a lovely armoire you can have. I'll open my gates if youre interested

Yes I feel like together we have made some really good progress which is great! :) The darling krystillin has offered to give me a lovely armoire so I assume once I pick it up it should be available in the catologue once I unlock the T&T Mart. So if you don't have one found by then I would be happy to give you it!

As for the prices those are all fine for me! I'd actually pay a bit more if you like i feel bad with you just asking for the minimum price. :( I'll be able to get the money tomorrow easily since my island will fianlly be open for me to use Torti came to visit me about it this morning. :) Of course I'm okay with rounding up the set so don't even worry about it! If you like since I won't be able to get the money until tomorrow anyway we can just wait for the full Spooky Set & Lovely Set to come in the mail and then bring it all over to my town. If that would be harder for you then you can drop it off as you obtain it whatever is best for you! :)

I have a lovely armoire you can have. I'll open my gates if youre interested

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply but that would be absolutely fantastic if you could do that for me. :) If you are still online I can come through to your town now but if not we can sort something out tomorrow there is no rush. Thank you again for your kindness!! :blush:

Edit: I just added you for whenever we do this. :)

Last edited:
Yes I feel like together we have made some really good progress which is great! :) The darling krystillin has offered to give me a lovely armoire so I assume once I pick it up it should be available in the catologue once I unlock the T&T Mart. So if you don't have one found by then I would be happy to give you it!

As for the prices those are all fine for me! I'd actually pay a bit more if you like i feel bad with you just asking for the minimum price. :( I'll be able to get the money tomorrow easily since my island will fianlly be open for me to use Torti came to visit me about it this morning. :) Of course I'm okay with rounding up the set so don't even worry about it! If you like since I won't be able to get the money until tomorrow anyway we can just wait for the full Spooky Set & Lovely Set to come in the mail and then bring it all over to my town. If that would be harder for you then you can drop it off as you obtain it whatever is best for you! :)

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply but that would be absolutely fantastic if you could do that for me. :) If you are still online I can come through to your town now but if not we can sort something out tomorrow there is no rush. Thank you again for your kindness!! :blush:

Edit: I just added you for whenever we do this. :)

We have done well together! We made a pretty good team. :) Woo hoo! Thank you, krystillin! I'd be happy to pay for the armoire or reduce the price on what I can get you of the Lovely Set. I'm totally happy with those prices - especially since you helped me get the 3 pieces I was looking for! We can absolutely wait until both sets come in completely. It might take a bit of time depending on how quickly T & T delivers & how much I can be on in the next day or so. Although that gives you a bit of time to hit the island without feeling like you're under a time crunch. Thank you so much! (I still have to check my dresses as I had to hop off for dinner with hubby & son and then play/cleaning time with our rats.)

Dream team whoop! I'm sure we can work out a price easy peasy when we have everything all together for the transaction. :) I would try assist us in working out a price today but my poor head feels like its spinning! Three hours sleep certainly hasn't helped my cold but that was what kept me awake in the first place. :( I'll definitley have all the money together soon :D until then I'm going to go try close my eyes for a little while I'm relaxinig. Watching a show about police dogs and my little yorkshire terrier is fascinated by it definitley puts a smile on my face. :D

Back