• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Possibly the best use of 650 BTB ever.

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
I just spent 650 BTB on tasty cakes, that's a whopping 50 cakes.

Soon I will have 100 cakes, but not now. I also have to eventually trade over all these cakes to cakes from 2015 (before december) so they don't mess up with any of my planned lineups. So, was this not a good use of bells? They are still visible in my shop tap and on my sidebar, I'll change that tomorrow though. Im obsessived with mittens and tasty cakes!

I spent 1400 on my rad feather, ah, what we'd rather have than btb. :rolleyes: Tasty cakes and mittens are adorable.

Yeah :3 The 2017 Fair feathers look really nice, (I love the glam feather) I wish I could find a way to add them to my lineup but I cant afford 12 feathers XD

Up next after the next 30 or so cakes (I do have more than 50 atm) im going to buy 12 normal Cakes, then finish buying the 100 mittens (im so close, many are hidden cause they dont have puns •▲•)

Oh wow lol. I can't see spending that much on Tasty Cakes, but I spent about that much on a Blue Feather the other day so...

Thank goodness these cakes are unlimited. (Thanks Coach...)

@Paperboy

Yeah, unlimited cakes means everyone can buy as many as they like♪

@Bunny from tiger
A cake would be amazing! Though if it's not from before December (2015) I would have to trade it for one from before then so my lineups don't get all messed up :c Tysm for offering! ?ω?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Paperboy

@Bunny from tiger
A cake would be amazing! Though if it's not from before December (2015) I would have to trade it for one from before then so my lineups don't get all messed up :c Tysm for offering! ?ω?

@Paperboy

@Bunny from tiger

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Paperboy

@Bunny from tiger

o okie

iirc the tasty cake was only first created in the shop in late November 2015, so you're gonna have a tough time date-swapping for 100 tasty cakes from before December 2015...

so...
looks like you were hasty
with plans for all pasty
looking cakes (called "tasty")
in your lineup, see?

iirc the tasty cake was only first created in the shop in late November 2015, so you're gonna have a tough time date-swapping for 100 tasty cakes from before December 2015...

so...
looks like you were hasty
with plans for all pasty
looking cakes (called "tasty")
in your lineup, see?

Didn't know it was possible to laugh and groan at the same time.

Hmm, the caakes and mittens will never be able to actually be seen in my sidebar, I can get them anytime before the spring clover came out :3 (after december or course)

Was I a bit hasty? Yes, but they just looked so tasty…

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, the caakes and mittens will never be able to actually be seen in my sidebar, I can get them anytime before the spring clover came out :3 (after december or course)

Was I a bit hasty? Yes, but they just looked so tasty?

Like me with my purple candies! If only I had more btb at the time I would have bought more of them... but then people would have hated me even more... -_-

Back