• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doing requests and stuff I guess

Demquas

me? gongaga
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Happy Home Designer Token
I'm trying to practice drawing villagers and mayors, so feel free to send a reference. I'll be doing sketches, and by sketches I mean I'll line and color them super lazily lol. I'm providing examples below so there's less of a chance of you regretting what I produce :^)
kyle.jpgtes.jpgtwinsos.jpg

More examples(aka recent ones) can be found here! https://demquas.deviantart.com/
I'll like your post when I'm done with your drawing!

Last edited:
You're welcome to draw my mayor if you'd like:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1359

If you're more in the mood for drawing villagers, maybe you could draw Apollo? He's my favourite.

Thanks for considering! c:

BOOM it's finally done! I struggled so much with the legs, feet, and lower portion of the dress but I think it looks okay now. And as expected, I still can't nail those circle-hands. But all in all, I think it turned out nice, what with the pose n all. Hope ya like it!
mayor.jpg
heyyo you have nice art!! tbh idc which oc you draw of mine if you wanna? here's the list: https://toyhou.se/bug2buga/characters

thanks for considering!
Aw ty! I think I might be drawing Vincent. I'll see if I can get it done today before I get too tired heh.

BOOM it's finally done! I struggled so much with the legs, feet, and lower portion of the dress but I think it looks okay now. And as expected, I still can't nail those circle-hands. But all in all, I think it turned out nice, what with the pose n all. Hope ya like it!

Aw ty! I think I might be drawing Vincent. I'll see if I can get it done today before I get too tired heh.

Oh my gosh! That looks super adorable! I love the pose and the colours you used. Thank you so much! c:

your style is cool!

i'm curious to see what your take on kabuki (the villager) would be owo

your style is cool!

i'm curious to see what your take on kabuki (the villager) would be owo

I know I should go in order of who posted first but I REALLY wanted to do Kabuki haha rip. I actually really like it and I hope you do too. (Also thanks for the compliment hehe)
acnl_kabuki_request_by_demquas-dby0bgu.png
Bug2buga, I'm like almost done with Vincent, just gotta get done coloring it and making final touches™. Before I go, Dedenne, what shoes and socks are your mayor wearing? I can't tell.

Also Pearls, I find it funny that I saw your character first on deviantart in the new tab. I was looking at him so much hehe

Last edited:
I'm getting these done fairly quick, oof. Here ya go, bug2buga! I didn't know how I could possibly do a full body with this position, so I hope it's okay that it's Vincent minus the legs. I think you would count this as gore so just in case beware.
vincent_arden_request_by_demquas-dby0mo9.png
I think I went a little overboard lol.

Oh gosh, if you are still doing requests, could you please draw Etoile? ;3; Your art is so awesome!

I have literally done nothing besides drawing today, this is sad. I think I'm gonna stop slaving away on my tablet for today. Here's Jayce, Pearls!
jayce_request_by_demquas-dby1ek1.png
As for everyone else, I'm gonna get to your drawings tomorrow (most likely).

I have literally done nothing besides drawing today, this is sad. I think I'm gonna stop slaving away on my tablet for today. Here's Jayce, Pearls!
jayce_request_by_demquas-dby1ek1.png
As for everyone else, I'm gonna get to your drawings tomorrow (most likely).
Aaa thank you!! <3

Oh gosh, if you are still doing requests, could you please draw Etoile? ;3; Your art is so awesome!

Tada! I never do pastel colors so this was kind of new to me. I also decided that coloring the lineart would fit it more, which I also never do. I hated drawing the legs over and over and I hated them to death so I made an excuse not to make them LOL. Hope you like it!
acnl_etoile_by_demquas-dby630y.png

Also thank you to everyone that complimented me or anything of that nature! I tend to forget to look at people's posts after I draw something and end up not saying anything, oops.

omg kabuki looks so grumpy and rustled xD i adore this lol it's perfect
thanks for drawing him~

Last edited:
Tada! I never do pastel colors so this was kind of new to me. I also decided that coloring the lineart would fit it more, which I also never do. I hated drawing the legs over and over and I hated them to death so I made an excuse not to make them LOL. Hope you like it!
acnl_etoile_by_demquas-dby630y.png

Also thank you to everyone that complimented me or anything of that nature! I tend to forget to look at people's posts after I draw something and end up not saying anything, oops.

Oooomg, Etoile is super duper precious! I really love what you've done with her!! ;3; I like the circle design and all, it's really cute. Thank you!! ^^

I'm not feeling good today so I'm not gonna be drawing anything :( Sorry to keep everyone waiting! I'm still working on Bunny's drawing, and once I get done with that I'll move to Dedenne's and then Evie's. I might have to close this after New Years because school starts and I have no idea how that's gonna work out. So if anyone wants to squeeze anything in try to now!

Also thank you punctuallyAbsent and Doodle!

I'm not feeling good today so I'm not gonna be drawing anything :( Sorry to keep everyone waiting! I'm still working on Bunny's drawing, and once I get done with that I'll move to Dedenne's and then Evie's. I might have to close this after New Years because school starts and I have no idea how that's gonna work out. So if anyone wants to squeeze anything in try to now!

Also thank you punctuallyAbsent and Doodle!

ahh thats ok ^.^ hope u feel better soon!

Back