• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to TBT!

helenply

Bells
Hello everyone!

I'm Helena, 18 and Mexican (CST). About 6 months ago I started to get back into ACNL after a year long hiatus. I decided to reset and start over now that I was not a complete AC Noob, and now I'm working on my lovely town of Deku! It's nowhere near done but it's also not completely barren. I decided to try out this forum to find friends but also make the development easier and more fun. So, if anyone would like to visit and give tips, or you're looking for new people to chat with, you found ya girl!

I honestly don't mind if you're younger/older. As long as we can respect each other and have a fun time I'd love to be AC buddies! If you feel like adding this nerd, lmk and we can chat on discord since I find it easier to talk there rather than forums. If you're not about that my Tumblr and friend code can be found on my profile.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know more people. I'm in your favor! :D

Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy it here!
If you want to discuss ACNL go to the Animal Crossing New Leaf board, if you want to visit people's towns go to The Train Station, for trading go to Re-Tail, and for villagers go to Villager trading plaza. There's plenty more ^-^

I would love to visit your town btw

welcome back !! I got back into it recently as well, I alaways lose momentum somewhere along the way but I always come back, right now I'm working on unlocking pwp's ! What's your town fruit? :+)

Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy it here!
If you want to discuss ACNL go to the Animal Crossing New Leaf board, if you want to visit people's towns go to The Train Station, for trading go to Re-Tail, and for villagers go to Villager trading plaza. There's plenty more ^-^

I would love to visit your town btw
I've been looking around the different boards, thanks for filling me in! I would love to have you come to Deku, I just want to let you know it's nowhere near finished... but it's still a fun place to be!

welcome back !! I got back into it recently as well, I alaways lose momentum somewhere along the way but I always come back, right now I'm working on unlocking pwp's ! What's your town fruit? :+)
Your username made me lol haha. Thanks for the welcome! It's hard to stay on all the time but I've been enjoying myself now that I play regularly. I'm trying to unlock pwp's too and grow a bunch of hybrids. We have cherries in Deku too!

Hello and welcome to the forums! We truly hope that you enjoy your stay here, if there is anything you may ever need please let us know. c:

Back