What are some items that make you feel uncomfortable?

Not a big fan of the gyroids either. I don’t bother decorating my houses with them.

I actually like the masks, not really sure why :p. I have them in one of my basement rooms.

Gyroids. I want thema all out of my game! I usually give them away to someone who collects them or something.
I love the dolly though! I have a room full of dollies in all colors and bears and it's one of my favorite rooms cause it's cute and cozy but I guess a lot of people would find it creepy. I collect dolls in real life as well and most people are creeped out by it so I'm used to that, haha!

My mayor is actually a doll collector. You see it all throughout some of the rooms each have different dolls. And the main room is like a museum of sorts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not a big fan of the gyroids either. I don’t bother decorating my houses with them.

I actually like the masks, not really sure why :p. I have them in one of my basement rooms.

I Don’t like the masks...too scary for me.
I love the gyroids though!! I’m always trying to stick some in my houses but they never match.

Last edited:
Nothing creeps me out.

Only Pietro.
I don't need to explain why.
You all know that clowns EAT people. O_O

Not sure if anyone has said it yet, but the balloon series. Doesn't upset me, but it's just way too gaudy and colorful. Like a clown just sneezed all over the room.

It'd be funny if they could pop though. Imagine jumping on a bed or chair and it just *pops* all of a sudden. That'd be hilarious and I'd change my mind on the series then.

Not sure if anyone has said it yet, but the balloon series. Doesn't upset me, but it's just way too gaudy and colorful. Like a clown just sneezed all over the room.

It'd be funny if they could pop though. Imagine jumping on a bed or chair and it just *pops* all of a sudden. That'd be hilarious and I'd change my mind on the series then.

I agree.
It is utterly hideous.

It's like nintendo had experts working on the graphics, then let pre-school kids in to design the balloon set. O_O

My post came out twice. I don't know why.

Sorry.

Last edited:
The raccoon with the huge testicles and that round stone carving with the face on it that gets mad and opens its mouth to make that strange noise when you touch it.

I feel like I could’ve structured that sentence better. Leave me alone, I’m tired and hungry.

The raccoon with the huge testicles and that round stone carving with the face on it that gets mad and opens its mouth to make that strange noise when you touch it.

I feel like I could’ve structured that sentence better. Leave me alone, I’m tired and hungry.

Ahh I like the raccoon figurine. It looks weird in any room that I place it in though. Makes it look creepy and weird.

i really dislike the teddy bears, i always thought they looked kind of sad?? the big ones especially.

Don't know actually, but some things are more or less ugly than others. Also I kinda like the gyroids and raccoon statues haha.

I let it all pass by me, given I've played this game a lot from 2006 onwards.
My eyebrows raised somewhat with the raccoon figurine, but I turn it green (so it becomes green/white as opposed to brown/white) & use for feng shui - you really want x2 the colour, but I want variety in the houses more than maxing out feng shui).
When you read about the folklore around tanukis and kappas, its not overly suitable for young children, but those aspects probably pass children by anyway.
Never thought about the dolly apart from the fact its red/red and can sit on a table - hence I like to use it in my houses.(feng shui again).

I've always thought ac an odd game if you delve into the folklore behind it, its very Japanese, has a lot of charm & I'll play for a long time yet.

The cowhide rug. It rubs up against my revulsion for "trophy" hunting. Not exactly the same thing but close enough for me. Truth be told, I have considered gifting one to a cow/bull villager....

I actually searched t as well the raccoon figurine folklore. They have this item listed as being a lucky item but from the folklore behind it , it?s looks to me like it would suit to Be better off as a bad luck item.

Last edited:
The theramin. Because most people who use it in a room want to make the room ?spooky? etc.

One of my lazy villagers just gave me one tho yesterday - and that made me laugh :)

The cowhide rug. It rubs up against my revulsion for "trophy" hunting. Not exactly the same thing but close enough for me. Truth be told, I have considered gifting one to a cow/bull villager....

OxVUeCJ.jpg
My T-Bone has no scruples.I gave Tipper a cow skull once.She loved it of course.

g1XdrRD.jpg
I've always thought that the Mouth of Truth should be a giant version of Jambette's lips and not this weird,vertical pizza stone thing.I wouldn't mind it so much if it didn't make that scary face .

View attachment 213693
My T-Bone has no scruples.I gave Tipper a cow skull once.She loved it of course.

View attachment 213694
I've always thought that the Mouth of Truth should be a giant version of Jambette's lips and not this weird,vertical pizza stone thing.I wouldn't mind it so much if it didn't make that scary face .

I have had frog villagers ask my mayor to catch a frog for them (cannibalism?). One of my museum rooms is reserved for Gulliver's gifts and the MOT fits in very well with all the other oddities we encounter in ACNL.

Back