• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are some items that make you feel uncomfortable?

Bluebellie

Apple 🍎
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Melancolia
Red Envelope
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I always feel like if I walk into a room and see the red dolly, I get unsettled. I don?t mind any other color, but red definetly won?t do for me. I refuse to decorate any of my rooms with it after having visited aika.

Same thing with elder mask, female mask, or ogre mask. They?re just creepy.

I also for some reason I didn?t like the manneken pis. This one wasnt scary at all but would make me cringe. I always saw it used in some silly way like using it next to a toilet. I recently started using it though as deco and it looks so nice in one of my room which surprised me a lot!

What are some items that make you uncomfortable because they?re creepy or for any reason?

I really don't like the you-are-here shirt, or whatever it's called. The name of it feels like it's a little suggestive, and to see my cute little animals walking around town wearing that arrow is definitely unsettling... :eek:

I hate the dolly item, especially after seeing it in The Town of the Artist. It's like something out of The Ring or something.

Also this is probably stupid, but the men's toilet item weirds me out. Like how many people have a urinal in their house??? Just weird.

I really don't like the you-are-here shirt, or whatever it's called. The name of it feels like it's a little suggestive, and to see my cute little animals walking around town wearing that arrow is definitely unsettling... :eek:

How awkward, I've never seen my villagers ever wear one of those. The way they named the tee though Makes me wonder if it was intentional. I would never have noticed though until now that it was pointed out! :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate the dolly item, especially after seeing it in The Town of the Artist. It's like something out of The Ring or something.

Also this is probably stupid, but the men's toilet item weirds me out. Like how many people have a urinal in their house??? Just weird.

I know! Bathrooms by themselves are weird though...especially when villagers have the toilets in their houses and you walk in on them and they are sitting down on it.

Now that I think of it, there are definitely creepy items/things (and not the ones meant to be creepy either). There's this one item in the Kerokero set that has a doll in a glass display (I have no idea what it is, or even what Kerokero is outside of Animal Crossing) that I find a little weird. It just feels... trapped somehow? The ogre mask is pretty scary as well. And there are a lot of gyroids that I find disturbing haha. And the surgical mask. And and... Bl...

Now that I think of it, there are definitely creepy items/things (and not the ones meant to be creepy either). There's this one item in the Kerokero set that has a doll in a glass display (I have no idea what it is, or even what Kerokero is outside of Animal Crossing) that I find a little weird. It just feels... trapped somehow? The ogre mask is pretty scary as well. And there are a lot of gyroids that I find disturbing haha. And the surgical mask. And and... Bl...

I know right?? What is a keroppi? Is this some make believe thing only seen in animal crossing? Though I find the little ghost doll or whatever it is, to be quite cute :D
I have it in a room hehe.

The snowman series. I feel bad for all of them. You S I T on them. Any series with faces makes me feels awkward. Q_Q

it doesnt make me uncomfortable, but the balloon set is rather ugly :')

Gives me anxiety. Balloons are a NO for me! I get so anxious that I get a panic attack worrying about it popping. Just imagine the whole set p o p p i n g at once 0_0"

The snowman series. I feel bad for all of them. You S I T on them. Any series with faces makes me feels awkward. Q_Q

I never really liked the snowman series either... I suppose into might be because of the faces xD
Same goes with spooky set ( is that the one with the pumpkin faces ?) .

The snowman matryoshka tops it though.. it looks weird on any set that's not the snowman one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Fueki set is as creepy as it is rare.

Seconing what keldi said, any furniture with faces is sort of creepy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think of all the pieces this one Is the one that bothers me the most. Though the balloon puppy ( not sure what it's called) is cute just by itself. All the pieces together are an eyesore though.

the furniture that all looks like torture devices, like the lab chair, really freak me out

The tanuki and "robust" (I think) statues..... O-o They really shouldn'y have out those in a kids game..... there are other artists then those who make nekkid statues!

The tanuki and "robust" (I think) statues..... O-o They really shouldn'y have out those in a kids game..... there are other artists then those who make nekkid statues!

You know I always thought the raccoon figuring was cute. I never noticed the detail until just recently. I thought it was justice a cute figurine.

Last edited:
The only furniture I find uncomfortable is the dolly and the giant furniture, the stuff just isn't right and I always imagine a giant ant staring at me... (I hate that ant so much...)

I'm prob alone with that but I cant deal with the polka dot series
One or two pieces are ok but i met someone via streetpass with a whole room dedicated to it.
It made me super anxious and uncomfortable to see all those dots literally everywhere...
I also dont really like the egg series (from the bunny dude on the camping grounds), not sure why

Gyroids. I want thema all out of my game! I usually give them away to someone who collects them or something.
I love the dolly though! I have a room full of dollies in all colors and bears and it's one of my favorite rooms cause it's cute and cozy but I guess a lot of people would find it creepy. I collect dolls in real life as well and most people are creeped out by it so I'm used to that, haha!

Last edited:
Back