• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Your Normal Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I'll add you - come and visit whenever you're ready. My town is a bit messy, but I'll navigate you to correct flowers.

I can come over now! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont know why but it wont let me leave a vm :,) of course you can look around afterwrds

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk how many you took so just pay whatever u like :,)

Took 27 :)

If you still need some these are what i have:
roses
Red?2
Yellow?3
White?1

Pansies
Red?6
White?2

Tulips
Yellow?5
Red?3
White?5

Daisies
Yellow?7
Red?4

Violets
Yellow?8
White?3
Purple?5

Lilies
Yellow?3
White?5
Red?3

If you still need some these are what i have:
roses
Red?2
Yellow?3
White?1

Pansies
Red?6
White?2

Tulips
Yellow?5
Red?3
White?5

Daisies
Yellow?7
Red?4

Violets
Yellow?8
White?3
Purple?5

Lilies
Yellow?3
White?5
Red?3

Sorry for the late reply! Of course! But what are daisies? I haven't heard of them 0_o
Edit: Oh! Daisies are cosmos, correct? They have skinny petals that resemble a daisy?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply! Of course! But what are daisies? I haven't heard of them 0_o
Edit: Oh! Daisies are cosmos, correct? They have skinny petals that resemble a daisy?

Haha yeah those,forgot what they're actually called in game �� Would you want to pick them up now?

Hi! Are you still in need of more flowers? I have a large amount of each type of flower in all colors. You're welcome to stop by and pick whatever you like :)

Hey I have a ton of white roses for my paths and I'm going to restart my town anyways so want them for free? There are also a few other flowers scattered to but not many...

Haha yeah those,forgot what they're actually called in game �� Would you want to pick them up now?

It'll havd to wait 'til tomorrow. Busy on a drawing that means too much **** to me right now(sorry if that came off as rude- I'm just really invested in it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Are you still in need of more flowers? I have a large amount of each type of flower in all colors. You're welcome to stop by and pick whatever you like :)

Please read above ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I have a ton of white roses for my paths and I'm going to restart my town anyways so want them for free? There are also a few other flowers scattered to but not many...

Please read above ^_^

Absolutely no problem I completely understand!Plus,if you feel like you could take the amount of flowers I have plus more,from somebody else and you don't need mine anymore,no need to worry I'm fine with that as well♡

Lilies
Red:11
Yellow: 5
White: 14

Roses
Red: 36
White: 32
Yellow: 25

Cosmos
Red: --
White: 20
Yellow: 3

Violets
White: 4
Purple: --
Yellow: 2

Pansies
Yellow: 3
Red: 1
White: 1

Let me know which you would like if any and your price!

If you want to save a bit of TBT whenever I need flowers I just go to the gardening tours in Tortimer Island. I just play the tour up until there is 1 flower that needs to be placed to win and then fill my inventory with a bunch of other flowers before placing the winning flower. I'm pretty sure that you have to at least get a bronze medal in order to keep the flowers in your inventory. This also works with any other tour that you do that has flowers growing, you can grab them during the tour (or take fruit from fruit trees) and if you don't fail then you can keep them after.

I'd even be willing to go on tours with you to double the flower haul!

:)

Last edited:
If you want to save a bit of TBT whenever I need flowers I just go to the gardening tours in Tortimer Island. I just play the tour up until there is 1 flower that needs to be placed to win and then fill my inventory with a bunch of other flowers before placing the winning flower. I'm pretty sure that you have to at least get a bronze medal in order to keep the flowers in your inventory. This also works with any other tour that you do that has flowers growing, you can grab them during the tour (or take fruit from fruit trees) and if you don't fail then you can keep them after.

I'd even be willing to go on tours with you to double the flower haul!

:)

Oh! I didn't even think about that! Thanks for the tip! ^_^

I have a ton of normal flowers in my town. (My Villagers just keep planting them & I don't even have Beautiful Town on. :confused:) If you'd like to come by and pick whatever you need I'd be happy to give them to you for free. All I ask is that you don't pick any of hybrids - I'm trying to grow as many different ones as I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be awesome! Don't worry about the hybrids- I'm trying to make it so that every hybrid in my town is grown by yours truely~ XD
When are you available?

I'm available now if that's good for you. I just added your FC so let me hop into the game & open my gate for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be awesome! Don't worry about the hybrids- I'm trying to make it so that every hybrid in my town is grown by yours truely~ XD So I wouldn't even take hybrids if you offered them!
When are you available?

I'm available now if that works for you. I've added your FC so I just need to open my gate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know why it merged my posts or showed my edit of my reply. Sorry about that.

I have a ton of normal flowers in my town. (My Villagers just keep planting them & I don't even have Beautiful Town on. :confused:) If you'd like to come by and pick whatever you need I'd be happy to give them to you for free. All I ask is that you don't pick any of hybrids - I'm trying to grow as many different ones as I can.

That would be awesome! Don't worry about the hybrids- I'm trying to make it so that every hybrid in my town is grown by yours truely~ XD So I wouldn't even take hybrids if you offered them!
When are you available?

Last edited:
Okay! Just give me a few minutes! The villager is Alexan just so you know who to expect!

Okay! Just give me a few minutes! The villager is Alexan just so you know who to expect!

Okie dokie! See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to answer your VM but it said I didn't have access to the page. I've reopened my gate & will save for you any time you fo to the locker. I really hate Resetti some times.....

Okie dokie! See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to answer your VM but it said I didn't have access to the page. I've reopened my gate & will save for you any time you fo to the locker. I really hate Resetti some times.....

I dunno why my vm does that :/
I'm on my way! (Have you SEEN his forum account's wifi reviews? Sheeesh!)

I dunno why my vm does that :/
I'm on my way! (Have you SEEN his forum account's wifi reviews? Sheeesh!)

I tried to VM you on your profile page but it was completely blank. See you when you get here! (I didn't know there were forum WiFi reviews.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back