Is anybody else bothered by that one item?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
That you need for a room to be complete but nobody on the forums seem to have it and the nooklings don't have it and you swearthat the universe is holding it hostage?
Me too. I just want a damn rocking chair T^T

Last edited:
I know the feeling... I had trouble finding a ranch bed for the longest time ^^; I can get you a rocking chair if you like :)

keep checking re-tail from time to time and have patience, there are some good forum shops that sell everything I guess

Yes! I have wanted at various times:

- blue gym shorts
- festive dress - seriously Ive never ever ever seen it in any of my stores in my towns since launch. TT?d multiple times.
- stripe shelf
- fireplace - I eventually found this with Timmy and Tommy - I was so happy!!

Thank you to those at tbt to help with these items! Much appreciated :)

Yes! I have wanted at various times:

- blue gym shorts
- festive dress - seriously Ive never ever ever seen it in any of my stores in my towns since launch. TT’d multiple times.
- stripe shelf
- fireplace - I eventually found this with Timmy and Tommy - I was so happy!!

Thank you to those at tbt to help with these items! Much appreciated :)

DUDE. That. Mothaflipping dress. I feel your pain. Isn't it only for the month of December?

DUDE. That. Mothaflipping dress. I feel your pain. Isn't it only for the month of December?

THE FESTIVE DRESS QUEST:

Two years ago I decided to work on my catalog. There were items I had never seen. I found a spreadsheet online created by someone in the UK - as I marked off which ones I had I noticed the spellings and names were a touch different.

I looked at the dresses. ?Festive Dress?. Oh - like the Gracie Festive-Tree Dress?

Nope. Festive Dress.

So I started a quest. Should be easy, right?
Multiple towns. Town restarts. Cycled in December for months playing every day.
Never seen it in the store.

If it wasn?t for TBT I wouldn?t have it in my catalog!! So thankful for TBT!

(If you want it let me know I?d be happy to give one to you :) )

Hibiscus hairpins, I've Island hopped for hours at a time, but no dice.

For the longest time I wanted a chaise lounge! I saw it in Diana's house but back then I wasn't sure how to get her to sell/give it to me :'D now I keep getting them when I don't have any rooms that would suit the chaise lounge lol

For me it's three: the Ice Wall and Floor, and to a lesser extent, the Ice Shelf.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Ice Series-in fact, all of my current furniture is from that set! Well, all of it but a few decorations and the wallpaper and floor.
But with the wallpaper and floor, the otherwise nice almost-white blue set just gets to be a little too much. All the blue really throws it off, and I'd much rather have a slightly lower HHA score with the Pave wallpaper and floor (the Pave set is the best thing since sliced bread and I should have picked up as much of it as I could when he came to my campsite) then be surrounded by that horrible blue-ness.

The Ice Shelf is nice enough on it's own, but the inability to display anything on it coupled with the fruit and drinks already being displayed just makes it not worth showcasing. The things displayed on it clash with the shelf so much and, rather than making it look lived-in as I'm sure the intention was, just make it look ugly.

Last edited:
throne, my store never seem to have it lol.

and yeah hibiscus hairpin thing, if i could buy it from someone here i'd be totally grateful n.n

Yeah I had that, I liked the satisfaction of finding the item in shops, its like a breath of fresh air when i find stuff XD

I'm a sucker for the japanese items, but the red ogre mask has eluded me for years. I got the blue one though.

Yep, the entire strip series besides the bed and dresser has managed to elude me for a good 4 years, and without the forums I'd still be searching for the editor's desk and chair

The cool globe and the star globe. I think they are hiding from me...

I really want a pink kotatsu and the hair ribbon accessories, but in all the years I've been playing ACNL I have never come across the kotatsu. I'm not trying to make a zen or Japanese inspired town. It's just that I'm a Japanophile irl and this game is the only place I feel safe expressing that part of my personality. I want just the right touch of Japanese items, so people will be able to tell I like the culture without coming off as a weeaboo. Although, saying all this probably makes me seem like one T.T

Sorry if I overshared.

Back