• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for friends!

cleversarah198

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4883-0671-9115
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Feedback
100% (6) +
Me and my sister are looking for people to play animal crossing with (she's 10, I'm 16).

We live in the UK, so will be online during the day/evening UK time (neither of us like to stay up late!). I don't get to play all that often because I'm very busy, but I try to make time. My sister plays a lot though and often gets bored on her own! If anyone knows any younger kids that might want to pal up with her that would be cool.

My friendcode: 4055-6666-4044
Name: Sarah

My sister's friendcode: 2122-9313-5288
Name: Ellie

We both restarted our towns in August, so they're kinda underdeveloped at the moment, but we're working on it!

Only rules I/we have are no stealing flowers, no running over flowers, no chopping down trees and ask before taking fruit from trees.

Hi! We've both added you. I'm not on AC at the moment but my sister is if you fancy going to her town or her coming to yours?

Last edited:
Hi I'm from Germany so we are almost in the same time zone! I added you both.

I'll add you both and I am pretty much in the same age group as your sister. I am in the UK.

Hi there, I was wondering if I could add you? I'm new to rhe game and still trying to figure things out but I would like to explore other towns! My FC is 3453 9907 3157

Hi, feel free to add me, I've added you. Everyone's weclome in my town anytime my gates are open (they're open at the moment if anyone's online).

Last edited:
Back