• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway New to ACNL WA and TBT

Eluda

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello all, I am Eluda and I am new to this forum. I started playing ACNL Welcome Amiibo on Black Friday '17. I am looking to give my unoriginal villagers. I have: Willow, Skye, Drift, T-Bone, Midge, and Pashima. I can ignore a villager if someone wants them to push them to the point of boxes. Let me know who you want. Also, I don't understand how to buy or sell using TBT currency. Midge is moving in the 3rd. I just want new villager since my town is full. If nobody wants them, then they will simply disappear. I think I will keep my unoriginal Ruby, Chrissy, Marshal, and Marcel unless someone has my dreamies to trade like Punchy, Stitches, Piper, June, Cheri, Felyne, Wolf Link, Bunnie, Molly, Julian, Vivian, Medli, Wisp, Fauna, Epona, Cece, Viche, Bones, Walker, or Pekoe.

Hi! Welcome to the forum. May I have Skye? Also, villagers actually are more likely to move the more you talk to them. And villagers like Wolf Link and medli that come from amiibo figures, not animal crossing amiibo cards, can't be adopted from another person, sadly. You should talk to these villagers that you want to move every day many times! Goood luck!

Back