• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Riding with the shinies

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
Just curious
You know the ultra wormhole
It's easier to fund shiny and we'll legendary
Well I was wondering how much shiny you guys have found
in there

Because so far for me I have found 6 to 7
Especially my shiny kartana and shiny ho-oh

I've found these as shinies via wormhole so far Nihilego (x2), Guzzlord, Floatzel, Quagsire, Magcargo, and Drapion. I only really care about the Nihilego and Floatzel though, im not a fan of the other shinies I got :/

I found a shiny Drapion inside one a few weeks ago. I really would love to get Altaria, Lombre and Crustle in shiny though!

So far the shinies I came across were two Lombres, Floatzel, Stunfisk and Swanna. When I have the time I plan to soft reset for a shiny Pheromosa.

I've caught most of the regular shiny pokemon in the wormholes. Just need a Swellow, medicham and a male Hippawdon.
For the legendary ones I usually only do 0 to 10 soft resets and than leave. Changed my mind when I found Mewtwo. Soft reset and got it on 64. It's my favorite legendary.

I haven't seen any shinies there yet, but knowing my bad luck with Friend Safari (~320 hours invested with no shiny), I'm not expecting one any time soon.

I actually have a really hard time navigating the Ultra Wormhole (even with the easier controls) so I usually find shinies by chaining or breeding them. :(

I don't really like counting the shinies from the regular Pokes from the wormholes, but I've reset for a handful of legendaries.

I've gotten Xerneas, Latios, Rayquaza, and Yveltal. I've failed a grand total of one (1) shiny Giratina. Still no reclaim on that.

I'm in a bit of a shiny hunting blah mode ever since I started going for Poipole last month.

Back