• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling PWYW Amiibo Card Adoption!

Fuybs

book addict ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ruby
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (62) +
Hello! Welcome to my PWYW Amiibo Card Adoption! I've been collecting some Amiibo cards for a while & decided to make this happen! This is a PWYW Adoption meaning you can pay whatever you feel comfortable with. I'll try to ensure that I'll get your desired villager in a quick manner. You may post here even if I'm offline! There is no specific form, please specify your wanted villager, TBT & town information! Thank you! :)
Temporarily Closed!

• Mitzi
  • Molly
  • Chief
  • Marina
  • Tutu
  • Rosie
  • Gladys
  • Hazel
  • Bonbon
  • Melba
  • Cookie
  • Katt
  • AI
  • Cobb
  • T-Bone
  • Truffles
  • Queenie
  • Puck
  • Elise
  • Gloria
  • Nana
  • Agent S
  • Diva
  • Gigi
  • Lily
  • Fauna
  • Julian
  • Hugh
  • Kody
  • Chadder
  • Dora
  • Sparro
  • Canberra
  • Tiffany
  • Violet
  • Peck
  • Merry
  • Ava
  • Nan
  • Friga
  • Biff
  • Stinky
  • Margie
  • Dizzy
  • Marcel
  • Rowan
  • Bianca
  • Ozzie
  • Ribbot
  • Kevin
  • Lolly
  • Maple
  • Biskit
  • Doc
  • Pippy
  • Lobo
  • Butch
  • Rod
  • Pudge
  • Beau - Non Amiibo (Reserved for KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing)

Last edited:
Hey, just restarted my town today and Lily is one of my dreamies!

Im new to the forum so I have virtually no bells but you can have them all :)
My town name is Tondone and my mayors name is Craig.

Hey, just restarted my town today and Lily is one of my dreamies!

Im new to the forum so I have virtually no bells but you can have them all :)
My town name is Tondone and my mayors name is Craig.

Of course! I'll get Lily in boxes for you. I'll VM you whenever I'm ready. :blush:

Last edited:
I would love Lolly and Fauna ! I could pay 20TBT per one? I haven't been very active so that's most of my bells ;; pls let me know !

I would love to get a Fauna after Midge moves out on the 3rd. If Fauna is not available, I would also go after Julian, Molly, Chief, Maple, or Lolly. I am new to TBT, so I only have 10 TBT. I will need help learning how to spend it. I also started ACNL WA on Black Friday '17, so I don't have much Bell either. My town is Asgard with the mayor name Eluda. I might be able to save up 20 TBT by the time Midge leaves to pay for Fauna.

I would love Lolly and Fauna ! I could pay 20TBT per one? I haven't been very active so that's most of my bells ;; pls let me know !

Of course! Please, pay whatever you're comfortable with. I'm fine with anything tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to get a Fauna after Midge moves out on the 3rd. If Fauna is not available, I would also go after Julian, Molly, Chief, Maple, or Lolly. I am new to TBT, so I only have 10 TBT. I will need help learning how to spend it. I also started ACNL WA on Black Friday '17, so I don't have much Bell either. My town is Asgard with the mayor name Eluda. I might be able to save up 20 TBT by the time Midge leaves to pay for Fauna.

Definitely! Fauna will be available :). Please, take your time! :blush:

Hi! I would love to have Julian. I might need about an hour to move someone out but I can pay 20TBT for him :)

Hi! I would love to have Julian. I might need about an hour to move someone out but I can pay 20TBT for him :)

Hey! Of course, please take your time! I'll scan him in meanwhile. :blush:

May I adopt Fauna please?

20tbt
StTropez

I have a space and can adopt as soon as you're ready. ;)

Hi. Yes, Beau is still available! However, he's in one of my newer towns! It'll take me a while to get him ready for you. I can reserve him for you when he's ready, if you want. :)

That’s great. Also, I don’t mind the wait. Please reserve him for me :))

Alright, so I have a situation here. One of my villagers moved away and they were one of my dreamies. Would it be possible to move them back in without cycling through 16 villagers via an amiibo card?

Alright, so I have a situation here. One of my villagers moved away and they were one of my dreamies. Would it be possible to move them back in without cycling through 16 villagers via an amiibo card?

Unfortunately, I don't think that'll work. In order to bypass the cycle, I'm sure that you actually manually have to scan in them with an amiibo card. Trying to adopt a villager scanned by another person won't work! :(

You have so many of my dreamies haha, May I have Mitzi please? For 20tbt? It is the name of my cat too :3

Back