• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What did you eat for Christmas Eve dinner?

ThomasHasntPlayedAC

I need a username change.
Bells
Coco
Lobo
Mint
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Tasty Cake
Pavé
I had some turkey and pineapple ham. Yum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also drank a metric ****ton of Mountain Dew.

I had McDonalds for Christmas Eve. It was the only place that was open

For Christmas I just had party food. Our actual Christmas Dinner is on boxing day as my brother was working

Literally melted some sharp cheddar cheese slices on some tortilla chips and chased it with a vitamin drink. No big celebratory dinners for me!

we never eat christmas eve dinner, but on christmas we had roasted pork with vegtables

Tomorrow my family is having a turkey dinner. Last night we had some appetizers while we were opening gifts. Today I've had some leftover fried rice, bacon/eggs/toast, and some mini eggs.

Christmas Eve was spent prepping as much of the food as we could ahead of time, so no one actually felt like cooking after. We ordered in from a local curry place.

tofu, egg, spinach, broccoli with rice!
i'm getting tex-mex with my family later :)

Yesterday we had pulled pork & mashed potatoes & then today normal party food.

Last edited:
Probably not very appropriate for the occasion, but Margherita Pizza and chips. We had chicken, ice cream, rice, fish, milkshakes, and yoghurt afterwards. It was an extremely fun day.

some salad with apples, pecans, blue cheese, etc added
some fish dish idr what (restaurant daily special) with asparagus
lobster mac and cheese
giant ass pecan cake slice (pretty sure it was the amount of like 3-4 normal slices lmao)

and since my family also does christmas day breakfast:
scrambled eggs
roast beef(?)
bacon
au gratin potatoes
biscuits (gravy/jam/butter spread options)
fruit salad
tamales

eve was restaurant, day was homemade generally btw

Last edited:
Christmas Eve is when my family gets together. We had cocktails first (all adults, except my niece, who is too young) and appetizers - baked brie wrapped in puff pastry, topped with pomegranate seeds and pistachios. OMG! It was good! Crackers and sliced salami. Sliced baguette with mango chutney. Gherkins, cocktail onions, and garlic-stuffed olives.

Dinner was Caesar salad (there was grilled chicken on the side, for those who wanted that), roasted Brussels sprouts, and a twice-baked potato au gratin.

For dessert, we had a Yule log, cookies, homemade fudge, and chocolates.

Yesterday, I got to stay home, in my pajamas, and I had some Chinese for dinner (and some of that awesome brie for lunch!)

we've started a new tradition of going out/ordering food on christmas eve. it started when my mom was sick a few years back and couldn't make the usual nice pretty christmas eve dinner, so we just ordered sushi or something. we did the same last year, and then this year we went out for thai food. i think it's pretty fun this way. i got some honey ginger chicken.

Back