Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
Feedback
100% (275) +
Hey guys. I recently joined this site after being pestered about it by a friend for like 5 years, and while I feel like I'm about 400 years older than their average user, I still think it'd be cool to get some rare pets.

I have plenty of TBT bells in my ABD that I have no use for and am willing to pay well for older and very rare pets. Name your price and show me what you've got!

I mean, if you want you can have all of my pets, forum name is Darius-The-Fox

Just name a price and I'll probably agree to it, I've got some rares and a little stock of items on the site, not really sure what anything is worth though •▲•

I mean, if you want you can have all of my pets, forum name is Darius-The-Fox

Just name a price and I'll probably agree to it, I've got some rares and a little stock of items on the site, not really sure what anything is worth though •▲•

I don't really know the value of things either, but I'm basically just looking for older rares or very rares. I'd be happy to take any of your rare pets off your hands, and I guess depending on the year I'd pay between like 30-100 TBT bells per for them?

Thats seems like a ton, but sure (I don't mind if you lower the price though, I don't really use CS anymore ?ω?)

Thats seems like a ton, but sure (I don't mind if you lower the price though, I don't really use CS anymore ?ω?)

I can PM you my username there. I really only want rares, so if you want to send them to me I can send you the TBT bells afterwards! I promise I'm good for it, haha.

Oh my gosh, Oblivia on CS! That's so precious. ; v;
Mind if I know your username there? o: I'm f1owercrown on CS, and I could gift you some other old or rare pets I got lying around. :>

Oh my gosh, Oblivia on CS! That's so precious. ; v;
Mind if I know your username there? o: I'm f1owercrown on CS, and I could gift you some other old or rare pets I got lying around. :>

Haha, I'll PM it to you. I'm still not sure this place is really my cup of tea but I promised my friend I'd give it a fair shot. I blame peer pressure!

I'm also happy to pay you for everything. :blush:

How much for this guy? There are items on him, so I'm using an image from the archives.
image.php

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username is Anonymous United.

Ahh I am so glad you decided to join! If there are any questions you may have, I'll be happy to help you out! <3

Ahh I am so glad you decided to join! If there are any questions you may have, I'll be happy to help you out! <3

Haha, thanks. I have a friend who's been on since the first couple days the site was open to the public and she wouldn't relent until I signed up. I'll keep you in mind if I have any questions, just trying to get some cool stuff for now! I did get 2 list pets on the 18th so there's that I suppose...

Haha, thanks. I have a friend who's been on since the first couple days the site was open to the public and she wouldn't relent until I signed up. I'll keep you in mind if I have any questions, just trying to get some cool stuff for now! I did get 2 list pets on the 18th so there's that I suppose...

Oh, lucky you! I am sure you will do fine.

Oh, but the same thread said 130 to 150C$.

Ah, didn't realize he was a list pet (remember I'm new to CS)! In any case, there's no official exchange rate for C$ -> TBT bells (nor would we allow this as C$ are purchased with cash) so I'm not sure why the value in C$ matters as much, but either way I do feel as though 200+ TBT bells is a pretty fair offer! Another member just sent me a PM offering 2 list pets for the same price so there's that. :p

To be honest it doesn't really seem like you're keen on selling him, which is totally fine. Let me know if you change your mind.

:)

Back