Buying Chicken Smoothie?

I'm trying to liquidate everything on my CS account. Everything's for sale but one specific dog I can't seem to find-my first pet, which I might have deleted to just give her a good send-off. She's a blue polka-dotted one, and if you add her to the trade I'll let ya know. Other than her (if she's even still around), everyone's up for grabs!

I'm trying to liquidate everything on my CS account. Everything's for sale but one specific dog I can't seem to find-my first pet, which I might have deleted to just give her a good send-off. She's a blue polka-dotted one, and if you add her to the trade I'll let ya know. Other than her (if she's even still around), everyone's up for grabs!

You're awesome. Request sent!

If I happen to pass out before I can send the bells, I'll do it tomorrow as soon as I'm free.

Oh god i barely use that hell site lemme see ummm
Oh, you know what, just see what takes your interest. Username is Dedenne2

Ooh yay I actually need some bells so just look through my stuff, I'm called Nyandash. Not very rare but I really don't like ChickenSmoothie at all so if anything interests you feel free to offer ~

Ookaay, apparently my December 18th pets are worth a metric ****ton of C$. I'm rich now.
fXXALZa.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

DOSH

Last edited:
Oh god i barely use that hell site lemme see ummm
Oh, you know what, just see what takes your interest. Username is Dedenne2

I didn't see much that interested me, unfortunately! I have somewhat odd tastes...

Ooh yay I actually need some bells so just look through my stuff, I'm called Nyandash. Not very rare but I really don't like ChickenSmoothie at all so if anything interests you feel free to offer ~

Sent a request. :blush:

Ookaay, apparently my December 18th pets are worth a metric ****ton of C$. I'm rich now.
fXXALZa.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

DOSH

That's really great and I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but as this is my personal trade thread I'd have to ask that you refrain from bringing random CS discussion here, as that's not really the purpose of the thread. Thanks!

Going to go ahead and bring this back as I'm back on CS due to lockdown and want that little marshmallow dude/other cool December 18th pets, though I'm generally not a fan of the dogs.

I have more bells in my ABD and would love to make a few deals for pixel pets!

Hi Oblivia! You can take a gander at my pets here. c: The only groups I really want to keep are everything under the "Hoards" + "Love Always" sections, but everything else is fair game! I'm not too attached to most of my pets and need to clear them out LOL

I recommend starting with this group if you're looking for some old rares + VRs as I know my many groups might be overwhelming ; w;

Hi! I was on CS for a bit but just couldn't really get into it. I still have some pets & items from this time last year. You're welcome to look over what I have. I'd be happy to gift you any very common & common pets I have. As for the uncommon and rare feel free to make an offer on any you might like. My CS name is (wait for it...) valzed. Thanks!

Thank you both so much for the replies! I think for now I'd rather wait and see if I can find the marshmallow or other UR food pets before committing to anything else, but I appreciate the willingness to trade with me.🐔

Also @skarmoury you have some serious dress-up skills. Anytime I try they end up looking cluttered and weird so I basically just gave up on it, haha.

Thank you both so much for the replies! I think for now I'd rather wait and see if I can find the marshmallow or other UR food pets before committing to anything else, but I appreciate the willingness to trade with me.🐔

Also @skarmoury you have some serious dress-up skills. Anytime I try they end up looking cluttered and weird so I basically just gave up on it, haha.
No worries! and ahaha thank you, I actually love collecting items (esp the old ones) so I try to coordinate them as much as I can, glad you enjoyed them 😆

Please feel free to look through my stuff, even my NFT groups!

Username: MimiCheems !!! <3

I totally understand. Sometimes it's easier to focus on just on type of CS. I'd still be happy to gift you my common pets if you'd like them. Sometimes you can use them for trading if people are trying to complete sets. Happy collecting!

Back