• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Style Savvy: Styling Star

I have the 2nd game in this series and I loved the demo I want to get the game as well

Thank you for your suggestions, everyone! It looks like I'll be trying Trendsetters next.
Back in middle school I REALLY wanted the New Style Boutique but never got my beloved 3DS at this time. While playing the demo of the 2nd I fell in love with Sophie (or Lulu/Momo thx multiple translations..) yet still never bought it. I'm still considering to get into the serie thought!

I have a question how long does it take to 100% complete it with everything unlocked and done?
I can't answer this precisely because I haven't beaten it yet, but it's long. I've been playing about two hours a day since Christmas day, sometimes longer, and it doesn't seem very close to ending. A lot of not story-related tasks between story events. I'd say you get a lot of gameplay out of it if you don't mind most of it being outfit-building. (I'd imagine you wouldn't if you're considering purchasing the game!)

Mabe I was grinding but SSFF I beat or got to the end *saw the credits*
but I still have much too do
It was relly quick (or i said :-(

Last edited:
Just wrapping up the storyline now! If you take your time and enjoy all the features it will last you a super long time.

I just saw it in my local game store ahhhhh now I'm sad ;-;

I wish I knew this before, so a little tip for anyone who hasn't beat it: you unlock all the special characters' hairstyles and hair colors at the end of the game, as well as the ability to recustomize your character from the bottom up.

So cool. :blush:

Back