• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hangouts (And no, not Google's)

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Feedback
99.4% (161) +
Anyone want to hang-out? Go on tours? Fish? Chat? Just play and have fun. lol

Everyone I know in NL is busy today. lol Let me know by liking this post please.

I can, but I just started AC yesterday (I have a fishing rod though!) so I'm wondering, would that make a difference? I have my house and all, though.

I can, but I just started AC yesterday (I have a fishing rod though!) so I'm wondering, would that make a difference? I have my house and all, though.

Are you here? I see you're a green dot.

Sorry. I neglected the forums for hours today.

Will be stalking this thread on my old iPod. ;)

Yep! Am here!

Also no blame. I neglect a lot of things sometimes, plus it's Christmas today.

Yep! Am here!

Also no blame. I neglect a lot of things sometimes, plus it's Christmas today.

Ok. Saw you viewing this thread so I added you while you were typing. I'll open my gates and we can do whatever. haha Its so boring to play alone sometimes!

Last edited:
Ok. Saw you viewing this thread so I added you while you were typing. I'll open my gates and we can do whatever. haha Its so boring to play alone sometimes!

OK, I'm gonna do something on AC really quick and then add you and join you. Sorry if it takes a few.

(And.. it does get boring.. you don't get to share your rage in fishing with other people. OK, maybe that's best kept to yourself..)

Its especially boring when all your shops are closed and everyone is asleep or dead idk they wont let me inside to confirm :/

Its especially boring when all your shops are closed and everyone is asleep or dead idk they wont let me inside to confirm :/

lol

Hey. I added you. Feel free to add me and come on by with Hannah. Looks like she's arriving now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's*

And looks like it errored out ... hmmm ... I'll re-open nevertheless!

Weird, I got an error and I can't visit your town anymore.

/EDIT:
It appeared again. Maybe a glitch?

Last edited:
Weird, I got an error and I can't visit your town anymore.

I'm re-opening. It's is taking a bit because I clicked on "Just my best friends!" by mistake trying to re-open. lol

Last edited:
Back