• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anyone still use an MP3 player?

I use them. But then again, I'm also outdated.

I still have mines, haven't used them since 2004 or 2005 or 2006 (?).

I still have my iPod. I use it when writing. I also have big over-the-ear headphones, because I don't like ear buds.

I stopped using my iPod years ago. No real point to it.

well i have all my music on my phone and pc so there's no point of me using my old ipod

Nah, sold them when we needed some cash and I just use Spotify on my phone. If I can't get a connection I have a couple of gaming soundtrack downloaded that came with the games, but then I'd usually opt out to playing a game that needs no internet.

MP3 players are better than iPods, IMO. I have no reason to use one, but if I ever did, I'd use an MP3 over an iPod.

Just being able to dump sound files to it is so convenient and simple.

I still use an mp3 player :) I have a device with the full Android OS, so I've installed an external app from the Store; With that app I listen a lot of soundtracks and Google Play music. The app itself has optional additional functions which require a small purchase, but those purchases are around the $2 towards $5 range so the benefits sure are worth the cost ^^

I use a old LG myTouch phone as a MP3/Flac music player when I do my morning walks. its about the only thing its good for nowadays lol.

i still use my old i pod from 2009 because it has around 200 songs and i've got an android phone

My sister still uses her old iPod touch all the time. I have mine hooked up to my alarm clock but mostly I use my iphone for music.

I still use multiple iPods for convenience as I feel putting music onto your phone defeats the purpose of having a phone. I have an Android phone and I don't like that the music app isn't as streamlined as iOS. I can usually leave an iPod in my truck to sync up to my radio whereas I cannot do such a thing to my phone.

I had an ipod back in elementary school and I think I still have it somewhere, but it probably doesn't work anymore. Even if it did, it'd be a bit of a hassle since I also have no clue where the charger is, and then I'd have to convert all of the music I've gotten in the last 8 or so years into whatever it uses since I've switched over to Android and haven't touched itunes in forever.
Plus I end up listening to a good majority of my music on Youtube anyways and that ipod had no internet access so yeah.

Last time I've used one was over a year or so ago.
I just use my phone now :c

I don't use it anymore. But a couple of years ago, I killed my nostalgia using my iPod and listening to my old songs.

I have a pink MP3 (ha, fighting the manly stereotype thrown onto men) that I used to listen to when I was in a mental institution. I got my mum to download Nirvana, Paramore, etc. because I couldn't as I wasn't allowed to use a computer/go home. I might actually use it again soon for nostalgia sake.

I have an iTouch loading with old af music that I used every once in a while, but mostly I just stream music if I want to listen to it.

Back