Does anyone still use an MP3 player?

I still have mines, haven't used them since 2004 or 2005 or 2006 (?).

I still have my iPod. I use it when writing. I also have big over-the-ear headphones, because I don't like ear buds.

well i have all my music on my phone and pc so there's no point of me using my old ipod

Nah, sold them when we needed some cash and I just use Spotify on my phone. If I can't get a connection I have a couple of gaming soundtrack downloaded that came with the games, but then I'd usually opt out to playing a game that needs no internet.

MP3 players are better than iPods, IMO. I have no reason to use one, but if I ever did, I'd use an MP3 over an iPod.

Just being able to dump sound files to it is so convenient and simple.

I still use an mp3 player :) I have a device with the full Android OS, so I've installed an external app from the Store; With that app I listen a lot of soundtracks and Google Play music. The app itself has optional additional functions which require a small purchase, but those purchases are around the $2 towards $5 range so the benefits sure are worth the cost ^^

I use a old LG myTouch phone as a MP3/Flac music player when I do my morning walks. its about the only thing its good for nowadays lol.

i still use my old i pod from 2009 because it has around 200 songs and i've got an android phone

My sister still uses her old iPod touch all the time. I have mine hooked up to my alarm clock but mostly I use my iphone for music.

I still use multiple iPods for convenience as I feel putting music onto your phone defeats the purpose of having a phone. I have an Android phone and I don't like that the music app isn't as streamlined as iOS. I can usually leave an iPod in my truck to sync up to my radio whereas I cannot do such a thing to my phone.

I had an ipod back in elementary school and I think I still have it somewhere, but it probably doesn't work anymore. Even if it did, it'd be a bit of a hassle since I also have no clue where the charger is, and then I'd have to convert all of the music I've gotten in the last 8 or so years into whatever it uses since I've switched over to Android and haven't touched itunes in forever.
Plus I end up listening to a good majority of my music on Youtube anyways and that ipod had no internet access so yeah.

I don't use it anymore. But a couple of years ago, I killed my nostalgia using my iPod and listening to my old songs.

I have a pink MP3 (ha, fighting the manly stereotype thrown onto men) that I used to listen to when I was in a mental institution. I got my mum to download Nirvana, Paramore, etc. because I couldn't as I wasn't allowed to use a computer/go home. I might actually use it again soon for nostalgia sake.

I have an iTouch loading with old af music that I used every once in a while, but mostly I just stream music if I want to listen to it.

Back