so...what did you get for christmas?

A copy of Marvel's Thor, collectors' edition of The Dark Knight Trilogy, a 2ds with Mario Kart 7 installed on it, boots, pajamas, and a $50 gift card to Barnes&Noble.

I actually got a lot this year (mostly because my mum actually has some money now and she was more meticulous about it.

The highlights were My Friend Dahmer (the graphic novel), a Gameboy Advance SP, a PS1, a N64, three ACNL amiibos, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Warriors, and a Kindle (which I downloaded Brooks Brown's book, "The Truth Behind Death At Columbine", immediately).

It was a superb Christmas.

Last edited:
i actually got more than i expected? i got the art supplies, leggings, i-tunes giftcard, nike windbreaker, and clothing that i asked for, but then my parents gave me other cute knick knacks like a photo album, scrunchies, socks, and a bag.

A few manga (that I bought but let my husband take credit lol) and maternity clothes c: I prefer to give than to receive. Oh and my mother got me an easel for painting :D So glad, since I?ve been wanting one for a while

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (Got both for once)
Super Mario Odyssey
Headphones
Amiibo Cards
And a Mimikyu plush I've always wanted this year.

I got some chocolates, money, cute clothing, and a small Christmas tree that was made out of clay from a cousin of mine. I was quite pleased with them!

nintendo switch with mario odyssey!! the game wasn't my first choice but i've had lots of fun playing it, and i've almost finished it already. i'm realllllly hoping to get mario kart soon!
i also got some nice leisure wear (leggings n a matching shirt), a sweater with an elephant on it, and a handful of other smaller things.

well we didn't formally do a gift exchange with my family since none of us celebrate xmas. But my mom got me skin care products and like 25 pairs of socks from Korea when she went to visit my grandma!

I got Dragon Quest VIII for the 3DS, Clothes and $70. It was a nice little Christmas :).

Debt.

And a Swiffer WetJet. The joys of being an adult.

Last edited:
Chocolate and money. No socks unfortunately. No robot either but it's not like I was expecting something.

IDK if it counts but I got a cute art piece from Secret Santa on here, as well as a WIP from Laudine for my art piece. Can't wait for it to be done, it's so BEAUTIFUL OMG

Wow everyone's gifts are amazing <3 I love Christmas.

This year I got:

- munchkin legends guest artist edition (munchkin is a card game for those of you who don't know)
- munchkin princesses
- munchkin dragon's trike
- maurader's map for harry potter
- earbuds with the hogwarts houses printed on thwm
- wand from harry potter necklace
- deathly hallows necklace
- harry potter symbol (glasses + thunderbolt) earrings
- a hoverynan plushie
- helga pataki funko pop figure
- decorative lights for my room
- straightening iron
- lots of fluffy pink + white socks
- black slippers with cats on them
- one day admission ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood, I went on Christmas Eve Eve
- chocolate
- $50 kohls gift card
- $5 in-n-out gift card
- hoodie
- pink thermo water bottle
...and that's it! I think ~

-Trip into London where we got lost, but found the store I wanted to visit.
-Plane ticket to spend three weeks with my fiance
-Engagement ring
-Bath stuff
-Bracelets
-A really nice handmade purse
-Jean jacket
-Warm socks
-A backpack I've been using here that I can take home

I think the engagement ring was the biggest highlight.

Me and my folks went to Hokkaido for the holiday and had the best seafood dinner experience at Hirafu during christmas eve! The best gift was the snowstorm LOL. My family don't really do gift much (Kinda pointless for us) but we enjoy home-made food a lot and sharing food makes it taste better! Every year we would attempt to do at least christmas/newyear dinner together (didn't get to do it when we were in Japan but after we come back we couldn't hesitate and set up the dinner table)

Last edited:
Back