so...what did you get for christmas?

I got tickets to Hamilton, Assassin's Creed Origins and Resident Evil Biohazard.
I also got a bunch of unicorn stuff, including a onesie

I actually was able to open all my gifts yesterday...I got:

Metroid: Samus Returns
New Super Mario Bros. 2
A 3DS carrying case
2x sweatpants
An Iron Maiden - Killers t-shirt
2x headphones
Inquisition - Bloodshed Across the Empryrean Altar Beyond the Celestial Zenith CD
Nightwish - Once CD
and an Axe body spray/shampoo/body wash set

So yeah! Not bad, not bad..

I specifically asked everyone not to get me any gifts, but I still got a steampunk-y Cryptex flash drive, which is really cool, imo.

Last edited:
I have quite a few things that haven't arrived yet, but from my mum/step-dad I got some BTS blind pack photocards (I got thREE OF THE SAME), a bed pocket thing that you put you phone/book in, earrings, a suitcase, some books, TalkToMeInKorean level 3 set, and some chocolate

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao i woke up quite early

I was made to get up at 7 hnsnsn

Bunch of candy and lotions in my stocking and...

-Stitch FunkoPop
-Santa Jack Skellington Funko plush
-really neat coffin ring
-spellbook coloring book
-mini Animal(The Muppets) Tsum plush
-galaxy badge clip (for my work badge)
-metal 3D Stegosaurus puzzle
-3D skull puzzle
-Scratch art post its
-Disney's Haunted Mansion Life board game
-pretty forest green tunic/dress
-black washcloths(yes I wanted these)
-A Squatty Potty! XD

A few other things I can't think of atm...

I got tickets to Hamilton

this is what dreams are made of

today i got
- a pastel yellow fujifilm instax camera
- polaroid film
- a pair of pyjamas
- a striped onesie
- unicorn slippers
- a pale blue sweater from topshop
- a cameron frye (ferris bueller's day off) pop figure
- a rafiki holding simba pop figure (from my brother!! cutie)
- a new hairdryer
- four washi tapes
- a luke's diner mug and coaster from etsy (gilmore girls)
- a gilmore girls pillow
- three candles that smell like disney parks scents (over california from soarin', the burning rome part of spaceship earth and the smell of the contemporary resort lobby)
- in cold blood by truman capote
- sense and sensibility by jane austen
- wuthering heights by emily bronte
- jane eyre by charlotte bronte
- misc. makeup pieces (including a really nice highlight stick and mascara by clinique)
- lots of muji stationery from friends

I look forward to this thread every year. I love getting an insight into everyone's interests. :blush:

My parents outright told me I was only getting one or two gifts... and I fell for it. I received vouchers to my favourite tattoo studio, a new bedding set, rose fairy lights, a teapot, hot water bottle, cherry liquor chocolates, and Nioh on PS4. :)

Outwith family I received an adorable betta plush from tae on here in a secret Santa exchange; and a candle, make-up brushes, wine, and an Eevee plush from my best friend and her partner. :)

-bunch of clothes
-makeup

just like I wanted! I'm a happy camper

I'm always so interested to see what other people got for Christmas. Its nice to see people so happy! :blush:

As for myself, I got Pokemon Ultra Moon for 3DS, lots of clothes, chocolates, L'Oreal facial pack, some Paco Rabanne aftershave and money!

I still have to go to my mom's Christmas gathering later today, but so far I have:

A starry bunny Squishable, a few Stephen King books (Sleeping Beauties, Joyland, and Eyes of the Dragon), Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Pokk?n Tournament DX, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Cowboy Bebop on Blu-ray, Pok?mon Ultra Moon, a Jigglypuff shirt and a gift card for my local bookstore. Oh, and the Pokeball Edition 2DS XL. I named him Ash, lol.

Last edited:
today was a pretty good day! i got an electric toothbrush, a full length mirror (ootd for days), a pair of replacement old school vans in black, white adidas superstars (replacement for my black ones), a couple pairs of black jeans (ripped and non ripped), a new jacket, a wine colored cable knit sweater, a new tea kettle, a pair of airpods, and a new watch band. my grandma got me a bookstore giftcard that i plan on using for a Penguin? plushie i found there the other day that?s pretty big but too much for me to consider spending my own money on it.

i still have to exchange gifts with my aunt and uncle next weekend & my friends on new year?s eve, but for the most part i am finished. anticipating some starbucks or dunkin gift cards to appease my habitual coffee drinking.

oddly, no socks this year. :(

Last edited:
Adidas clothes/socks, Nikes, iTunes card, AC Amiibo cards (I got Hans, Biskit, Cube, Diva, Ken, and Rover), a pink shirt that says Canada on it, and a word search book that I'm giving to my grandma lol

A lot of different Kpop albums, clothes, some makeup & skincare things, & a laptop.

I got...

-A thing with like lip balm, body scrubs etc.
-Bangles
-Jigsaw Puzzle
-Jump Factory Voucher
-Alice in Wonderland book+CD
-Watch
-Sock Monkey
-Colouring book
-Markers
-Onesie
-stuff in my stocking.
Now let's get to the juicy part
-Pok?mon Ultra Sun
-A NINTENDO SWITCH (to share with brother)
-Splatoon 2(my brothers game but I rlly don't care lol)
- BoTW

this is what dreams are made of
Yup. I was in tears when I opened it. When tickets came back on sale I watched as they sold out. Got home and told my mum who said she had no idea and didn't care. Turned out she actually got on to buy tickets as soon as they were released. Totally unexpected ;_;

Last edited:
nintendo switch, splatoon 2, really cute socks, candy (from my sister kjhgfdf i gave her candy too...), a shirt, slippers, a tabletop game, a pillowcase and a pillow (from two separate people lol), and a cute little plushy animal that my cat immediately tried to murder

Back