New to ACNL WA and TBT

Eluda

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello all, I am Eluda and I am new to this forum. I started playing ACNL Welcome Amiibo on Black Friday '17. I am looking to trade or give my unoriginal villagers for some new ones. I have: Marshal,Willow, Ruby, Chrissy, Skye, Drift, T-Bone, Marcel, Midge, and Pashima. I can ignore a villager if someone wants them to push them to the point of boxes. Let me know who you want.

Last edited:
Welcome!​

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums!
And if you want to trade you can go to the Villager Trading Plaza :)
You’ll definetly get some replies there on trades!

Hello all, I am Eluda and I am new to this forum. I started playing ACNL Welcome Amiibo on Black Friday '17. I am looking to trade or give my unoriginal villagers for some new ones. I have: Marshal,Willow, Ruby, Chrissy, Skye, Drift, T-Bone, Marcel, Midge, and Pashima. I can ignore a villager if someone wants them to push them to the point of boxes. Let me know who you want.

If possible may you reserve Marshal for me?

Would you like to trade? I am going to relocate my OP to the trading forum.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will repost there. Do you know what it means when people offer 50 TBT?

It’s forum currency :) So under your username/join date/posts you’ll see “Bells”, that’s what TBT is. When people offer 50 it means they are offering 50 bells for whatever :) Forum currency is what many people on here use rather than IGB (in game bells). Plus TBT is very handy if you want IGB.

Back