Giveaway my collectibles and all my tbt (ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FC's in the sidebar if you want to add me. Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks so much for the prizes and even doing this giveaway. Doing it made me think "she is so nice" and I'm sure everyone will hate to see you go. Though we will miss you, I get where you are coming from. I told my mom about badges in acnl and she pointed at the last one and asked what I got it for. When I said playing for 500 hours she was horrified. Anyway, thanks again and if you want to add my fc it's in the sidebar.

good, and please spend it wisely. many brain cells and hours were used to get those bells.

Oh I'm sure! I could never dream of having as much tbt as you did lol ;-;

Thanks again! This giveaway was really generous of you :)

awww thank you so much <33 pandas are the best things ever right?? and im glad you still enjoy that art haha

cheers, and hope you have a good new years!

i still have leftover collectibles that i'll send over to my friend list people.

thank you everyone for everything.

i do sorta wish i could stay, but the private problems are piling up and new year must start fresh, so i really can't stay.

again you can add me if you care that much.

once i completely stop coming here i'll lock this thread, that's my indication i'm gone.

i still have leftover collectibles that i'll send over to my friend list people.

thank you everyone for everything.

i do sorta wish i could stay, but the private problems are piling up and new year must start fresh, so i really can't stay.

again you can add me if you care that much.

once i completely stop coming here i'll lock this thread, that's my indication i'm gone.

Sorry to see you go :(

Thanks so much! I'll really miss you. :(

I can't begin to describe how much I'll miss you. I don't want to see you go, but I know you have your reasons. Thank you for the collectables/tbt. I probably won't do anything with them(no real reason to) but thank you nonetheless. I wish you the absolute best in life and hope that maybe one day you'll come back. And honestly, I don't know if I want to add your fc...It wouldn't guarentee that I can see and talk to you. :(
Goodbye Uni. I'll miss you so much. :'(

My FC's in the sidebar if you want to add me. Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks so much for the prizes and even doing this giveaway. Doing it made me think "she is so nice" and I'm sure everyone will hate to see you go. Though we will miss you, I get where you are coming from. I told my mom about badges in acnl and she pointed at the last one and asked what I got it for. When I said playing for 500 hours she was horrified. Anyway, thanks again and if you want to add my fc it's in the sidebar.

added fcs.

anyone else can ask for me to add them, checking last time jan 1st

I think youre a good kid and more than what compliments offer. Keep your head up! Dont really mind not winning but I thought I'd oughta say that

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops realized this is done but point still stands haha

god i'm finally done gifting the collectibles. whew

(i would get rid of the apple and peach but they have that nice message)

I added your friend code, mine is in my signature. I may not have known you on here, which is disappointing. I would like to get to know you if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back