Giveaway my collectibles and all my tbt (ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me out! Not because i didn't really know you, why in the world should I be rewarded for trying to cheer you up? I am going through a similar situation and it is super confusing, like all feelings morphed into one. I am depressed. Not severely but so much I want to leave here, leave all online sites. Okay, let me try to tell some acnl funny

1) I had Marina living in my town. Marina is a villager who has a toilet in her house (after she first moves into your town). One day, when I went to visit her, there she was sitting on the toilet. When I went over to speak to her, she said to me "wow, you came at the right time, I was just thinking about you"...

2) Chow once said to my cousin (something along the lines of) "I found the perfect item for you. Seeing your face reminded me that I wanted to give this to you" (and then handed her a garbage bin!).

3) Eugene got me to return something to Sydney which she had accidently left at his place. When she opened it up, it was her shirt!

4) Then there is the creepy letter that villagers sometimes send you which basically says "I had a dream you left town. Never leave me. Promise me you will stay here forever."

5) A few days ago, one of my villagers gave me a piece of fruit claiming that "they didn't use it much".

Hope some of these made you smile : )

I might as well. If I can at least get something to remember you by(whether it be tbt that I'll figure out how to store in the abd, or a collectable).

tumblr_p1a8jotDc01wd53huo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p1a9vuxHzB1wd53huo1_500.jpg
tumblr_p150q1ARWG1w1j5zjo1_1280.jpg
funny-shark-memes.jpg
Excuse-Me-Sir-Funny-Shark-Meme-Image.jpg
tumblr_p1a83l5O5Y1wd53huo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ourbcl3Dq01sq3gxlo1_1280.jpgtumblr_p0b1oeKhOM1wd53huo1_1280.jpg
I have a thing for shark memes okay? 0_0"

Edit:
Hopefully you see this, but I draw as a way to express how I feel. And you leaving has made me feel quite a bit.
Goodbye Uni.jpg

Last edited:
ahhh it sucks to hear that you're leaving! but yeah i understand that life gets in the way sometimes and it's important to take breaks, even from things that you enjoy ((3000 hours oh my god???)) just promise me that you'll keep drawing - your stuff is so cute and you have way too much potential to waste lmao
but yeah I hope you get that fresh start you're looking for!! make sure you do lots of great new stuff in the new year :0) and i'm not too too active anymore but I added your fc (my mii's name is sapphire!)

anyyway here are some dumb little balls of chub with legs: x

I didn't know you personally but just from the replies here I can tell that you are truly an amazing person that a lot of people care deeply about you and it honestly warms my heart. :) Life has this nasty habit of always getting in the way and it sucks I know but just try keep your headup. Clearly you will always have a home here on the forums and a bunch of people who will be waiting for hear from you with open arms. :blush:

Bonus joke I just opened a Christmas cracker and nothing is better than cringey jokes.

Q.What kind of paper likes music?
A.Wrapping paper. :)

ahhh it sucks to hear that you're leaving! but yeah i understand that life gets in the way sometimes and it's important to take breaks, even from things that you enjoy ((3000 hours oh my god???)) just promise me that you'll keep drawing - your stuff is so cute and you have way too much potential to waste lmao
but yeah I hope you get that fresh start you're looking for!! make sure you do lots of great new stuff in the new year :0) and i'm not too too active anymore but I added your fc (my mii's name is sapphire!)

lol i didn't know pandas are so cute x)) i'll add u back

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. We don't know each other but your knowledgeable posts have helped me quite a few times. I've only been a member since October but I had hoped to read more from you and get to know you. I do understand that there are times when we need to start down a new path and I hope the path you're starting on gives you many pleasant days.

I don't know if this counts as funny but it's gotten me through many lousy days...
e52fd2370eb13d18d21e856405b68c1a--cutest-animals-funny-animals.jpg

top winners for blush and comedy

blush:

I might as well. If I can at least get something to remember you by(whether it be tbt that I'll figure out how to store in the abd, or a collectable).

I have a thing for shark memes okay? 0_0"

Edit:
Hopefully you see this, but I draw as a way to express how I feel. And you leaving has made me feel quite a bit.

omg i didn't know you did art?? tysm friend i love it :D i'll crop out the last bit thou since i dont want my existence here anywhere so yeah....but those memes were funny and you are my best friend here so you have won a grand prize :O

Well this is very nice of you, but I hate to see you leaving. You've always been a sweetheart and a great friend, not to mention a valuable contributor to the forums. Sure, you've made a couple mistakes in the past but that doesn't make you who you are. To me you're still that girl who just wants to be talked to and understood. You're a great friend and a fantastic artist. I understand that your life isn't the most perfect, but I'm glad you chose to join the forums and let us get to know you. That being said, I agree with xSuperMario64x. The Black Feather is too glorious for anyone to have but you. I'll miss you, ~Unicorn~. Hopefully you'll come back again someday.

Bonus joke: why did the blind person fall into the well? Because he couldn't see that well.

this also touched me. thank you TOMF, you have been a great friend to not only me but many other people on this forum.

comedy (only one i found funny enough):

I came to [your town name here] as a spy... Rover sent me to look into Nook's new place and to observe the villagers to see whether or not they were too far gone to be saved from his mental grasp. I was the best that they had... I was a highly skilled veteran agent, after all they only send the best after Nook... I was briefed on the train ride, we arrived late at night so that everyone would be in bed. I waited a while after the train left an exited into town through the shadows but what waited for me was more terrifying than anything I'd ever seen from Nook.... The ENTIRE village was standing there, right outside of the train station!! Everyone! They pulled me from my place in the shadows and all at once started asking me for favors! I've been here 1.5 years now, picking fruit for animals and delivering packages for them to a person standing right behind them... I can't get 3 feet in any direction without being mobbed by these creatures screaming at me to tell them my birthday or to compliment them on their new shirt! I've seen Nook... staring at me with that sly grin of his while I'm being dragged around town to see Marshal's new interior decorating... I'll get him one day.... right after I finish paying off the loan for my small 1-bedroom house.....​

that's good dedication to a funny story! so relatable too. you're the class clown of the thread.

pesky winners will be added in a second.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol i didn't know pandas are so cute! i'll be sure to watch some in my free time or when i'm feeling sad. i'm also happy about the art you made for me before, i still treasure it :) thanks for adding me too, hope to see you again elsewhere.
Even from the beginning, you've always been an amazing person here. When I first joined the forums, you let me visit your town, despite my sort of "new member" status. I know that many would be a bit nervous to let someone that was obviously a noob into their well thought out and carefully planned village and I always appreciated that you took the risk to let me see what an absolutely beautiful town would look like. I've always considered you my first online friend and that helped me branch out to other people in this community. I'll be really sad to see you gone but I sincerely hope that you'll be alright in the real world.

Passing on the peace
i know you didn't really get the chance to know me on this forum, but i can see that you're really trying here so i'll give you a prize.
Count me out! Not because i didn't really know you, why in the world should I be rewarded for trying to cheer you up? I am going through a similar situation and it is super confusing, like all feelings morphed into one. I am depressed. Not severely but so much I want to leave here, leave all online sites. Okay, let me try to tell some acnl funny

1) I had Marina living in my town. Marina is a villager who has a toilet in her house (after she first moves into your town). One day, when I went to visit her, there she was sitting on the toilet. When I went over to speak to her, she said to me "wow, you came at the right time, I was just thinking about you"...

2) Chow once said to my cousin (something along the lines of) "I found the perfect item for you. Seeing your face reminded me that I wanted to give this to you" (and then handed her a garbage bin!).

3) Eugene got me to return something to Sydney which she had accidently left at his place. When she opened it up, it was her shirt!

4) Then there is the creepy letter that villagers sometimes send you which basically says "I had a dream you left town. Never leave me. Promise me you will stay here forever."

5) A few days ago, one of my villagers gave me a piece of fruit claiming that "they didn't use it much".

Hope some of these made you smile : )
oooh yeah that was funny! you get some stuffs.
Bruh you def need to keep your dark feather. That's a prized possession, only you deserve it's glory.

Anyways it's a shame to see you go, but I know that personal life can get in the way of stuff like this. It's probably actually a good thing tbh, going on hiatus might allow you to communicate better with your family and get stuff done that you need to do.
I'll miss seeing you lurk around on here though. I did add your FC on my 3DS and I'll be sure to get on Swapdoodle when I get home. :)

you were a great friend here so i've gotta give you something :p

btw, grand-prize winners get 1000tbt and collectibles, and pesky ones get 500tbt and some collectibles.

it is your last chance to add my fc and let me know to add yours. i will check this forum for the last time on January 1st.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i miscalculated, i'll send the rest to everyone else that participated :) collectibles are sent soon!

Hello, Unicorn! It says that you aren't accepting private messages so I thought I'd reply to your question here... Yes, all of the TBT that you gave me is deposited in my ABD here on the site, thanks again!!!

:)

Last edited:
Hello, Unicorn! It says that you aren't accepting private messages so I thought I'd reply to your question here... Yes, all of the TBT that you gave me are deposited in my ABD here on the site, thanks again!!!

:)
good, and please spend it wisely. many brain cells and hours were used to get those bells.

I can't begin to describe how much I'll miss you. I don't want to see you go, but I know you have your reasons. Thank you for the collectables/tbt. I probably won't do anything with them(no real reason to) but thank you nonetheless. I wish you the absolute best in life and hope that maybe one day you'll come back. And honestly, I don't know if I want to add your fc...It wouldn't guarentee that I can see and talk to you. :(
Goodbye Uni. I'll miss you so much. :'(

Thank you for hosting this. I hope the future holds many nice things for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back