Giveaway my collectibles and all my tbt (ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Unicorn~

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Feedback
99% (98) +
ello

time to boost off i figured. as said in my blog post im not really telling why, but a tiny part of it is imma be on hiatus from acnl for some time. 4 years almost 3000 hours,,,,i really need a break

so im giving away all of my tbt and all of my collectibles except for pinky, black feather, christmas lights (theyll be gone soon anyway) and the ungiftable ones. all collectibles are displayed.

how to win? well there will be two grand winners and a bunch of other small pesky winners

what you need to do is either

-make me laugh the most. battle of the trolls it is. how much comedic ability do you have?
your post can be anything really, but please keep it appropriate and clean.

-make me blush the most. basically compliments etc. thats a hard one cause i suck. but try your best to be nice ok

the two grand winners (one that made me laugh the most and one that made me blush the most) will each get 1,000 tbt and some of my nicer collectibles. the pesky ones get the rest.

im looking to start off 2018 fresh, so this giveaway ends on December 31st.

ALSO one more thing...so uhm if you know i don't like you, then better to not participate. even if you do, i will just ignore your entry. i am not leaving this forum knowing that i gave away my stuff to someone that i dislike. you people know who you are so yeah

also if you wanna somewhat stay in touch after i leave feel free to add my fc code 0877-0451-9474

Last edited:
Even from the beginning, you've always been an amazing person here. When I first joined the forums, you let me visit your town, despite my sort of "new member" status. I know that many would be a bit nervous to let someone that was obviously a noob into their well thought out and carefully planned village and I always appreciated that you took the risk to let me see what an absolutely beautiful town would look like. I've always considered you my first online friend and that helped me branch out to other people in this community. I'll be really sad to see you gone but I sincerely hope that you'll be alright in the real world.

Passing on the peace

Bruh you def need to keep your dark feather. That's a prized possession, only you deserve it's glory.

Anyways it's a shame to see you go, but I know that personal life can get in the way of stuff like this. It's probably actually a good thing tbh, going on hiatus might allow you to communicate better with your family and get stuff done that you need to do.
I'll miss seeing you lurk around on here though. I did add your FC on my 3DS and I'll be sure to get on Swapdoodle when I get home. :)

This is very nice of you.

I'm not good at either of those things... I've also never won anything on TBT before... maybe I'll win big if I try, though. I have done a few giveaways myself, fairly big ones...

Uh, I never knew you well. You were one of my favorite users, though. Not sure why... I like your black feather, though. Congratulations on winning the raffle. Perhaps it'll be a nice reminder of all of the good times you had on here, when you come back.

Here's a joke I made up.

"Where do spiders shop?
On the web!"

Sorry about the lame entry, I have a lot of problems myself. :(

Im sorry that your leaving, it's sad whenever the more avid members leave, they make the forums a fun place to be. Well, hopefully this meme gives you a good chuckle ?ω?

25487300_1987925468140921_219865108868440530_o.jpg
I call it "America problems" but I ain't the one who created it ?▲?

Last edited:
I have nothing to say except enjoy your hiatus(even though I don't know you). It's always good to take a break from things even if it's something you love and enjoy. Once you're back from your hiatus your love of Animal Crossing will increase and maybe even give you a new appreciation of Animal Crossing. Maybe it's just time to have a break and if some in your real life is part of the cause then so what. Just be sure to leave your New Leaf town after a villager asks to leave town because that will prevent anyone from moving during your hiatus. :) I hope the person who wins is someone who deserves it.

I'm not really good at either of those things and I've never won anything on TBT before. I'll give it ago thought,

I haven'tmknown you well.

Here's a joke I only know.

How do you get a pikachu on a bus? You poke him on!

Well this is very nice of you, but I hate to see you leaving. You've always been a sweetheart and a great friend, not to mention a valuable contributor to the forums. Sure, you've made a couple mistakes in the past but that doesn't make you who you are. To me you're still that girl who just wants to be talked to and understood. You're a great friend and a fantastic artist. I understand that your life isn't the most perfect, but I'm glad you chose to join the forums and let us get to know you. That being said, I agree with xSuperMario64x. The Black Feather is too glorious for anyone to have but you. I'll miss you, ~Unicorn~. Hopefully you'll come back again someday.

Bonus joke: why did the blind person fall into the well? Because he couldn't see that well.

Sorry to see you are feeling like this, though i do too.

We weren't really friends on here but I do check you'd profile an I gotta say, your blogs are great, I will miss them. I'm not saying this just because you are giving them away, I would try cheers up anyone feeling down. I get this vibe from reading your posts that is the kind of person that stays strong when anything happens but you don't just keep it in, you share it and I would love to be able to do that. You are such a kind person for giving these away. You know what, don't enter me if you don't want too much people. I don't care about the prizes, the best one would be you being happy. Hopefully you will come back, everyone here will miss you.

Joke? Here is where I am bad.
Knock knock! Knock knock! Knock knock! KNOCK KNOCK IS HERE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to see you are feeling like this, though i do too.

We weren't really friends on here but I do check you'd profile an I gotta say, your blogs are great, I will miss them. I'm not saying this just because you are giving them away, I would try cheers up anyone feeling down. I get this vibe from reading your posts that is the kind of person that stays strong when anything happens but you don't just keep it in, you share it and I would love to be able to do that. You are such a kind person for giving these away. You know what, don't enter me if you don't want too much people. I don't care about the prizes, the best one would be you being happy. Hopefully you will come back, everyone here will miss you.

Joke? Here is where I am bad.
Knock knock! Knock knock! Knock knock! KNOCK KNOCK IS HERE

I didn't know you, I don't really know anyone on the forums since I just post to earn bells to buy Pokemon and Animal Crossing items and villagers.

That said, I've seen your posts around the forums and you seem like a good person. I especially thought your planned and now cancelled Christmas contest in the Re-Tail section was quite generous and awesome. It seems like the forums will be losing a great member, though hopefully not forever like it seems at the moment. I can definitely relate to Animal Crossing burnout, I tend to binge and then stop playing for months before picking it back up and resuming where I left off. Sometimes we just need to step away from things for a while. Hopefully this place will still be around should you choose to return someday.

I hope you enjoy your departure from the forums, and if you don't end up returning as a regular member in the future, have a great life. :)

where are the comedic people when you need them???

also ty guys. it's not a hiatus from the forums btw, i'm permanently leaving. for real. i'm doing the same to what my mom did with my old account; changing the pass and email to something random so i can't come back.

i need to move on, really. i have more important things to think about than animal crossing. i can't play it forever.

and again, that's only part of it, the rest is for me to know.

tell your buds to come on this thread. i'm hoping as many active members can join this.

again, fc up there if you want me.

i'll check in after a few days or so...

Dear Unicorn

I do not know you and you do not know me.
( You once sold me a celeste ribbon, hahahaha I really like it, but that's the only interaction we had :D )
I came across this post quite by accident.
And I have the strong feeling I have to write something. (a really strong feeling, I feel kind a dumb writing this, but I have to )

So, your post is somehow very sad for me and it feels just like what happened to me yesterday. I had a "situation" in which I wanted to throw all my things in the garbage, my 3DS and my games, just everything. [Spoiler alert] I did not throw my things away :)
But I thought to myself, "I'm sitting here, playing a stupid game, I should do more important things in my age and finally move forward. All the others live their lives and I'm stuck. I am still here, but should have been already there" (if that makes sense)
But whether I play or not, that will not change anything, the games have nothing to do with it, at least in my Situation

My point is, that I think I understand what you mean and somehow I feel like you. I can not play it forever and yeah I dont know.... I just had to say it.

Anyway I just want to say: I wish you the best and much success.

And I do not participate in this giveaway, I'm not an active member of this forum. The collectibles and the tbt do not mean so much to me as maybe to others here.

But I have a joke for you:

Three guys stranded on a desert island find a magic lantern containing a genie,
who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home.
The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says: ‘I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here.’

My post is a bit sad but also funny, I hope you laughed.

From a really awkward person

PS. Yeah, I know my name and everything is written just to the left. But lets just pretend that I am anonymous :D

Last edited:
You'll be missed. I didn't know you personally, but I will say that your insight on threads regarding hacked towns and items seemed to clear up a lot of rumors and comfort many members.

I wish you the best, and I hope something fresh and new is on the horizon for you as you move on from this hobby. :)

As for a bit of a laugh to lighten up the mood... I hope you like this Vine classic as much as I do.

I came to [your town name here] as a spy... Rover sent me to look into Nook's new place and to observe the villagers to see whether or not they were too far gone to be saved from his mental grasp. I was the best that they had... I was a highly skilled veteran agent, after all they only send the best after Nook... I was briefed on the train ride, we arrived late at night so that everyone would be in bed. I waited a while after the train left an exited into town through the shadows but what waited for me was more terrifying than anything I'd ever seen from Nook.... The ENTIRE village was standing there, right outside of the train station!! Everyone! They pulled me from my place in the shadows and all at once started asking me for favors! I've been here 1.5 years now, picking fruit for animals and delivering packages for them to a person standing right behind them... I can't get 3 feet in any direction without being mobbed by these creatures screaming at me to tell them my birthday or to compliment them on their new shirt! I've seen Nook... staring at me with that sly grin of his while I'm being dragged around town to see Marshal's new interior decorating... I'll get him one day.... right after I finish paying off the loan for my small 1-bedroom house.....​

Ok, can I enter by telling a funny story?

Oh well, I think I will tell anyway.

It was years ago, my father was outside at the barbecue, my mother doing the other half of dinner. She called out to see how my father was doing, his response, a strained ‘Fine’. She went out and found the gas tank a light, and my father holding melted tools. For you see, he had thought to check for a leak, with the lighter. He had been trying to turn off the valve. My mother blew out the flame as if it were a candle. Once done, I was summoned, and asked what I would do. And on telling it would be foolish to use a flame to check, I was informed my father did just that. I was then asked to get soapy water, the proper method, and one my father uses from now on, not repeating his mistake.

I'm really sad to see you go, you were an amazing member and an amazing friend. I hope your future brings happiness, and I wish for your dad to get better extremely soon. I'll still be on LP although I rarely use it. Actually, I.didn't delete because I knew you were on there, so I kept it.

Anyway, something funny...um
*Ok Google, gimme some funny memes*
Sorta funny meme

The villagers have gathered to applaud your kindness that is evident in this giveaway.

image.jpg

Thanks for this giveaway <3 may your horn forever shine bright (get it?... bc you're a unicorn)

aha... awayssss... let me tell you a little funny story about how my Christmas went yesterday

So yesterday I was sick with the GI bug and was vomiting all over the place. When it was time to open up our gifts I ran to the bathroom to throw up and my dad says "Alexa, turn up the volume to max" (we were listening to Christmas music) and then my brother tried to take a cute photo of our dogs but my barf bucket was in the way.

Oh well, not one of my best Christmas memories but it was memorable none the less

Last edited:
yeah i'm kinda impatient and had to check here a lot....

i hope more people join this, though. i mean, a lot of people who joined and think they'll get nothing are obviously gonna be a pesky winner :rolleyes:

sorry if you don't really know me on this forum and want to join. i can't really do anything about that.

anyway, after reading all of these entries, here are some people in the lead for the blush and comedy grand prizes:

^this made me very happy
^so relatable

so if u wanna win big then better try to beat these people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back