• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Got all my villagers presents right!

Nice one, good for you! I'm giving out the presents later tonight. Santa boots is the only thing I don't have, as I haven't unlocked Kicks yet. Do you think I can get away just with the hat, beard, coat and pants? :rolleyes:

eek I forgot about this...I have the full santa suit but I haven't talked to my villagers to find out what they want oops

I heard Boots do not count, but Jingle will comment on how funny other shoes look with the outfit! And I am so screwed, I didn't write anything down anyone wanted and I didn't buy anything for them. Siiigh, another Toy Day I probably won't do. :c But I will possibly walk about during the festivities, just to enjoy any new music and the atmosphere.

Last edited:
I JUST finished giving my villagers gifts with all 4 characters, phew!

my villagers' gifts:
lava lamp for Pashmina
kiddie carpet for Hugh
plush carpet for Diana
kitschy carpet for W. Link
elephant slide for Dobie
lovely table for Vivian
cheese wall for Hamlet
leopard tee for Shep
writing desk for Wolfgang
lunch tray for Tammi

yeah, I remembered them by heart after redoing the delivering multiple times

I heard Boots do not count, but Jingle will comment on how funny other shoes look with the outfit!

This is right! You can participate in Toy Day without actually owning the boots. Jingle does indeed just mock your poor shoes. :( It happened to me today so I can confirm it doesn't actually stop you.

I couldn't really take part this year, but usually, before the 24th, each day, I talk to all villagers to get at least one clue from them and then the next day I get the other clue and write 'em down so I won't have to worry. Man, being mayor and santa is tough XD

This is the first time I've been able to do Toy Day. It was fun! I have two towns in winter now and I gave out the correct presents in both towns. I wouldn't mind doing it again next year if I have the chance :)

(On a side note: it was Bunny Day today in my spring town, but I gave up on collecting eggs after I gave Zipper his six and dug up/broke out the easy ground eggs.)

I got all of mine right too! I wrote down partial information from everyone, and managed to piece it together/narrow it down as I went. haha

Marina - Drum Set
Merengue - Orange Jacket
Carmen - Red jump Suit
O'Hare - Lemon Table
Hamlet - Weight Bench
Soleil - Exotic Wallpaper
Groucho - Garden Gnome (this big cranky bear with a scarred face asked for a doll. soooo cute, I love Groucho)
Muffy - Leaf umbrella

Olivia - Blue Flooring
Zucker - Maple Umbrella

It was sooo fun seeing how happy they were. haha

Bones: Tall Lantern
Marina: Baby Bear
Plucky: Vacuum Cleaner
Amelia: Bat Umbrella
Julian: Red Umbrella
Biskit: Paw Print Wall
Monty: Retro Fridge
Tank: Lunch Tray
Sprinkle: Candy Umbrella
Tipper: Lovely Wall

Had them all down on sticky notes lol. When I first went in to it my heart was beating. Then I started and was like "naw imma ace this". I got them all right!

I wasn't planning on during it this year, but I ended up doing it in my secondary town Chocolat. I got all the presents right by luck and now I'm going to suffer seeing Mint having a Green lamp in her house..it looks so weird along with her blue furniture! and Cally got rid of her sofa for the Elephant slide she wanted, adding more junk in her house!

And O'Hare wanted something he already had sitting in his house! lol and Vich? has a dotted lamp in her house and it's just looks..meh and I didn't see were Mira put her Lucky Black Cat at yet, but her house is pretty junky too.

Flibert's (Hula doll) and Sheldon's (Candy jar) are ok, while Ricky, Poppy and Chrissy only wanted food or wallpaper.

Last edited:
I got all of my villagers' wishes right as well! I don't remember all of them now because I did it last night. The only one I remember is Tybalt's peach because I was able to guess beforehand. I wish you got to keep Jingle's magic bag if you delivered them all properly - 10 extra inventory slots would be lovely.

First time I've done Toy Day, so it was fun delivering gifts to my villagers. The best reaction was Vic. My cranky bull did a happy dance when I walked up to him dressed as Santa.

Now I have a few furniture items to replace (Mathilda asked for a backyard pool, which wiped out the sleek bed she had). I was happy that several asked for plants.

Now I have a festive wreath. I'll probably do this again next year, so I can get a second wreath. The lack of symmetry bugs me. LOL

I got all of my villagers presents right too! Samson didn't tell me what he wanted or the color, and Cole and Julian only told me the color but I used deduction and got them all right lmao.

Wendy wanted a juicy Apple clock, and that's funny to me because she already has one, and yesterday she asked me to give her something to replace it so now she has two clocks on her table ;)

I got all my villagers right this (and also my first) year thanks to careful note-taking and one lucky guess-Friga just moved in and she didn't tell me what she wanted, and all Pashmina said was she wanted to eat sweets. I did them last so it was easier.

Also, Cookie ended up getting another Lovely Wall. She seemed pretty happy about it, though.

Last edited:
I will forever love Rolf for asking Jingle for a banana. So low maintenance.

Back