How old do you really feel?

I'm 17 and mostly feel mature for my age, especially since I like a lot of retro stuff from the '50s all the way to the '90s, but I still feel like I fit in my generation. It's weird.

Sometimes I feel 50, sometimes I feel 12. There's no in between.

I'm 20 and go back and forth between feeling like a toddler and an ancient being. I rarely feel like an actual normal young adult though...

i feel like I'm 80 and I've wasted my life

This is exactly how I feel as well. I am physically and mentally exhausted most of the time now. I'm about to turn 40 this year, but I feel much older than that and I've lost what little optimism I may have had in my youth. I've become a cynical old lady. Even my parents tell me that.

I'm 22 but I feel like.. 35?
But there is not much of a difference I think after you become an adult.

There are times that I feel like I'm 50, or more but then, there are other times, I feel/act like I'm 10 lol

Well, mentally because of my Aspergers I’m 32 so....

But there’s also times when I act like I’m 12 so I guess it comes full circle. Lmao

I feel like a very responsible 12 year old (I'm 20). On Tuesday I went to Build-A-Bear Workshop and made a mermaid bear on my hour break in between meetings for two different jobs and I don't think I could possibly give you a better summary of myself than that.

Last edited:
i’m 16, but i feel 12. i don’t feel like i should even be a teenager yet

I feel like I have the maturity of a 13 year old with the energy level of an 80 year old. Chronologically I'm somewhere in between.

Last edited:
Back