• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How old do you really feel?

I'm 17 and mostly feel mature for my age, especially since I like a lot of retro stuff from the '50s all the way to the '90s, but I still feel like I fit in my generation. It's weird.

Sometimes I feel 50, sometimes I feel 12. There's no in between.

I'm 20 and go back and forth between feeling like a toddler and an ancient being. I rarely feel like an actual normal young adult though...

i feel like I'm 80 and I've wasted my life

This is exactly how I feel as well. I am physically and mentally exhausted most of the time now. I'm about to turn 40 this year, but I feel much older than that and I've lost what little optimism I may have had in my youth. I've become a cynical old lady. Even my parents tell me that.

I'm 22 but I feel like.. 35?
But there is not much of a difference I think after you become an adult.

There are times that I feel like I'm 50, or more but then, there are other times, I feel/act like I'm 10 lol

Well, mentally because of my Aspergers I’m 32 so....

But there’s also times when I act like I’m 12 so I guess it comes full circle. Lmao

I feel like a very responsible 12 year old (I'm 20). On Tuesday I went to Build-A-Bear Workshop and made a mermaid bear on my hour break in between meetings for two different jobs and I don't think I could possibly give you a better summary of myself than that.

Last edited:
i’m 16, but i feel 12. i don’t feel like i should even be a teenager yet

I feel like I have the maturity of a 13 year old with the energy level of an 80 year old. Chronologically I'm somewhere in between.

Last edited:
im 15 but tbh i feel like im 13

I'm 23, but I feel like a 16 year old.

I'm 20, but my back makes me feel like I'm 80.

Back