• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old do you really feel?

like i've been alive since the dawn of time, seen the extinction of thousands of organisms, know none of my relatives, and live as a recluse at the end of the forgotten neighborhood in a home surrounded by trees

23, though I feel older, though not in the sense of having more life experience. I just can't really stand the squawking among uni students, and I don't mind going through most of my life independently. I also don't really get excited easily, unless there's traveling or puppies involved. I have hobbies like reading, gardening, and going for walks so in that sense I'm kind of a septuagenarian.

i feel like i don't even have an age

Honestly same.
I’m going to be 21 with 2 kids, happily married, have our own home and still play ACNL and I like a variety of things that aren’t “age” dependent.. I don’t feel 20-21, I don’t feel younger nor older.. I don’t feel like my age at all XD

Depends on how I'm feeling that day, or what I'm doing. When I'm relaxing, I feel like a young teen. When I'm working, young adult. When I'm taking care of my mother, 30+. When I'm feeling helpless, a child.

At the same time I some how feel both 12 and 75.

Sometimes I feel like a bratty 12 year old girl.

Sometimes I feel like a grouchy 75 year old man.

I am a 24 year old woman...

Back