• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PSA: Full Santa Outfit available at Able's and Kicks on Toy Day.

Flare

Bells
Switch
7087-8935-1983
In case anyone missed buying the outfit, the full outfit will be available on Toy Day at Able's and Kicks. Just posting this bc I see some people asking on Re Tail to buy specific parts of the set.

Last edited:
THANK YOU!!

I was so worried I would have to trade for pieces myself, but you just saved me a lot of trouble. Again, thank you for letting us know, because I certainly had no idea.

I noticed this today and I was so happy! :) Then I realised my town doesn't have Kicks shop yet so I'm still missing the boots. :( Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck next year.

also, another PSA- you don't actually need the santa boots to participate in toy day- just the other four items (shirt, pants, beard, hat)

jingle just comments on how weird your shoes look tho :)

also, another PSA- you don't actually need the santa boots to participate in toy day- just the other four items (shirt, pants, beard, hat)

jingle just comments on how weird your shoes look tho :)

Oh wow! That's awesome, I didn't know that! :eek:

Back