Old Eggs
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
What do you get most excited for at Christmas time? Are there any Christmas Eve traditions that you have?

Well I adore visiting my family, as it is the one time a year I get to see them! I also still get excited for presents, regardless of what they might be~

One tradition we have is to open a single gift each on the night of Christmas Eve. Though this year my mother already told us we each are going to open some Christmas pajamas, which sounds awesome to me. :D

in sweden we celebrate christmas on christmas eve so im going to my cousins’ house later today and we’ll eat, watch donald duck, give out a few presents (to and from my grandma mostly because we dont give our cousins presents lmao) and uhhh Hang Out. then we’ll go back home and chill, eat some food and open presents

My favorite thing about Christmas is family. No matter how much we complain about each other, we love each other, and grateful we can spend it together. This is my first time ever away from home for the holidays, and feels weird. We usually open presents after giving a thankful speech, then rest for the day. But tomorrow, not sure how it'll be without them.

As a kid, like many others I'm sure, I used to lay under the lit Christmas tree and watch my cat tangle herself in the tiny branches, and half the time knocking the tree down on my face. I really miss her, I miss the tree, I miss the innocence of not having care in the world other than wondering what's in the big box with a bow and my name on it. I'd kill for things like that again. Maybe one day.

I'm gonna be wrapping presents today, and stay close to my family members and friends tomorrow. Like we always do.

My personal tradition is to eat myself into a food coma on christmas eve so I don’t have to deal with my relatives. Merry christmas, lol.

Back