• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

iScribble Pixel Quilt!

welp i mean i would join buuuuuttt apparently you need to be 16 or older lmao
also drawing without a mouse or a tablet is damn hard

welp i mean i would join buuuuuttt apparently you need to be 16 or older lmao
also drawing without a mouse or a tablet is damn hard

I joined when I was below that, but it's mostly because people are free to draw what they want, so there's occasional nudity and gore.. you could always sit in as a guest as well though! you wont be able to draw, but you could hang out and chat!

I joined when I was below that, but it's mostly because people are free to draw what they want, so there's occasional nudity and gore.. you could always sit in as a guest as well though! you wont be able to draw, but you could hang out and chat!

oooohhh ok one sec

Opening this back up tonight. Sadly I was unable to save it after people worked on it as I was doing Christmas at my house. =[ So still a lot of work to go!

Opening this back up tonight. Sadly I was unable to save it after people worked on it as I was doing Christmas at my house. =[ So still a lot of work to go!

Aw man :/ will hopefully be back on today

Last edited:
or at least i would come if i knew how, my computer keeps getting a blank

You just have to go to iscribble.net and click the Start Drawing link at the top, it will prompt you to sign in, you can make an account if you want to draw, or join as a guest to just watch and chat.

Added a chunk of the board on the first post now so you can see what I mean by Holiday Sweater Pixel =D It's coming out great so far!

Back