• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Paintings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (257) +
I've ended up stockpiling some spare paintings. I'd like to get rid of them now. All should be legit. I don't care how many you take. I'd prefer it if you didn't leave anything.

-worthy
-flowery x2
-serene

Please don't run on my flowers or talk to my dudes.

edit: removed taken paintings.

Last edited:
hi there, could i have the worthy, moody, dynamic, perfect, proper and scary painting?

just added you! let me know when your gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i realized i do alr have some of them, sorry!
could i have moody, moving, perfect, neutral proper and common paintings instead

Opening, I sorted the ones you ask for to one side.

- - - Post Merge - - -

open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, they are all sitting out. Take whatever.

you can click the number of ratings i have on my profile at the side of this post, then on the right side of the screen under 'trader rating statistics' there should be the words 'Submit Feedback For ____ '. just click on that and you'll get to the wifi rating submission page!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can also get there by clicking on my name, there should be a wi-fi/trade rating tab above the text box for visitor messages, click on that and there should also be the words 'Submit Feedback For ____ ' which you can click on to submit feedback :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha yay :D
if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

yes! they were all real! I've donated all to the museum

Hi, I would love to pick up your two dynamic paintings, my favorite.

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

Last edited:
I need basic, famous, scary,and worthy. Any of those are really apreciated.

I am also looking for the graceful and wild. I hace added you, let me know when and if you would come over or me go over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back