Selling ~Tickles' NEW AMIIBO CARDS~

Mayor: Piper
Town: Aria
Villager Requested: Gayle
Offer in TBT or IGB: It says she'd be free, but I'd like to pay at least 5-10 TBT for her.

hello!! i got a villager from you the other day so i hope this is still okay. super happy with him btw :cool:

Mayor: Kit
Town: Cryptid
Villager Requested: Tucker
Offer in TBT or IGB: he's in Tier 5 - it says free but I'd be happy to give you some TBT, whatever you're cool with!

hello!! i got a villager from you the other day so i hope this is still okay. super happy with him btw :cool:

Mayor: Kit
Town: Cryptid
Villager Requested: Tucker
Offer in TBT or IGB: he's in Tier 5 - it says free but I'd be happy to give you some TBT, whatever you're cool with!

Hi! I'm glad you're happy with your first adoption :) I can get Tucker into boxes whenever, just let me know when you're ready.

Hi! I'm glad you're happy with your first adoption :) I can get Tucker into boxes whenever, just let me know when you're ready.

thank you!! i'm just clearing some space in my town now, should be ready to pick him up in a couple minutes. we should already have each other's FCs!!

Oops sorry I just saw this lol. Sure thing! I have her scanned in, I'm just waiting on other people to pick up their villagers :) I'll let you know when she's in boxes. In the meantime, add my FC.

I've added your FC. Thank you!

Hey there!
Mayor: Paco
Town: PacVille
Villager Requested: Marshal
Offer in TBT or IGB: 20 tbt

Thanks!

Ok! I'll get him ready for you, then. I'll vm you when he's in boxes. In the meantime, add my FC.

hey tickles, i adopted three villagers the other day; will they move in at omce or one at a time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey tickles, i adopted three villagers the other day; will they move in at omce or one at a time?

i just read that only one of the adopted ones will move in since i didnt time travel :( could i adopt maple and marshal again? i can pay extra for all the trouble

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just read that only one of the adopted ones will move in since i didnt time travel :( could i adopt maple and marshal again? i can pay extra for all the trouble

Did every villager agree to move in? If they did, they should be coming in within the next few days :) It takes about 1-2 days for one villager to plot their house so maybe just wait a bit if you don’t see them in a week, I can scan them in again.

Did every villager agree to move in? If they did, they should be coming in within the next few days :) It takes about 1-2 days for one villager to plot their house so maybe just wait a bit if you don’t see them in a week, I can scan them in again.

ok! ill let you know in a few days :,) thank you

Back