Selling ~Tickles' NEW AMIIBO CARDS~

Hey, I'd like to get Zucker! I should be available to pick him up whenever. :blush:

Hey, I'd like to get Zucker! I should be available to pick him up whenever. :blush:

Sure thing, I'll get him scanned in and into boxes. In the meantime, add my FC. I'll let you know when he's ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zucker is ready to go! Town name is Banana, gates are open.

Uh oh Blanche is in boxes... how much time do you need to get them out? I can easily void her and scan her into a different town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok getting Peck ready in a few min :) I'll let you know when gates are open.

hello! sorry for the late reply, forgot which thread i asked for blanche on lol, anyways as a time traveler, im can easily just go forward till a villager moves out, i currently need to keep a slot open for another villager i need to get, or someone else will get the, but once i get another spot open i'll tell you~!

Mayor:penelope
Town:peach
Villager Requested:Marshal, maple, lolly
Offer in TBT or IGB: 60 tbt

(are we allowed to order more than one? sweats)

Mayor: Megan
Town: Hau’ Oui
Villager requested: Kid Cat
Offer in tbt or igb: 15 tbt work?

Ooh sorry I didn't see this until now. I can get him into boxes whenever :) Let me know when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor:penelope
Town:peach
Villager Requested:Marshal, maple, lolly
Offer in TBT or IGB: 60 tbt

(are we allowed to order more than one? sweats)

Hi! That's no problem, you'll just have to visit three different times lol. Let me know when you're available and I'll get them into boxes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get her now.

Okay, I'll let you know when my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Loot
Town: Caravan
Villager Requested: Chief
Offer in TBT or IGB: 20 tbt!

No problem! Let me know when you're available to pick him up :)

Ooh sorry I didn't see this until now. I can get him into boxes whenever :) Let me know when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! That's no problem, you'll just have to visit three different times lol. Let me know when you're available and I'll get them into boxes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll let you know when my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem! Let me know when you're available to pick him up :)

Great! I?m available right now. Contact me when you?re available.

Last edited:
For Chief, I'd be available to pick him up anytime for the next several hours if you're free today! Otherwise, I'm pretty free this week. Thanks!!

Great! I?m available right now. Contact me when you?re available.

Okay awesome! I can get Kid Cat into boxes within the next 10 minutes. In the meantime, add my FC. I'll let you know when my gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

For Chief, I'd be available to pick him up anytime for the next several hours if you're free today! Otherwise, I'm pretty free this week. Thanks!!

I can get Chief into boxes after KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing picks up Kid Cat. So give me about 10-15 minutes. In the meantime, add my FC and I'll let you know when he's ready :)

Back