Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
on first blush, it's a very catchy song, but the more you hear it the more you realize it's just simplistic and repetitive...

now everytime it comes on I find myself commenting-- "If you miss Habana so much, just quit complaining and go to Miami, already!"
:p

It is really catchy, but like you said, the more you really listen to it it just kind of gets annoying. My boyfriend said he really liked it when we first heard it, and I agreed. But yeah now it's just kind of silly after listening to it a bunch.

I'm pretty much indifferent. E.g if I'm in the car and the song plays I'll listen. But I do agree I can see it been too repetitive ;;

No, I hate it. I mean it could have been an alright summer pop song if done right, but of course they had to add some dumb hiphop beats and her voice is kinda annoying.

And yeah I agree about the lyrics, it's like.. bruh go away and stop complaining lol :|

It's catchy but never good to begin with - perfect for trendy sheep!

ive never heard it before, i literally had to search it just now.
shes gorgeous but idk, i feel like people could remix it to be a lot better.

I don't like Camila Cabello so I didn't want to listen to her song, but I think I heard it on a YouTube ad and I was like "aoskwokwspsk"

I like the song, it's very catchy, I just don't like Camila lmao

it's not bad, but like you guys said, it's just a little too repetitive. putting that aside though, camila's voice is really pretty.

it's ok. not something I'd go out of my way to listen to. Like: if there's nothing better on the radio I'll leave it there but that's it.

I heard it when it was released the first time in August and while it's fine there's just nothing to it and it's pretty boring. It only blew up with a gimmicky music video and a second release in October. It's not a terrible song, but it only worked with better marketing. Listen to "Crying in the Club" if you want to hear a better written song of hers. She released like two more songs after Havana but I don't remember those. Seeing how Havana is the only single that worked I'm really not looking forward to her album either.

Also fun fact: Havana was written by 9 people including Pharrell Williams and Cabello herself.

I like it, listened to it right after release. It is catchy. However, there's other songs of hers which are so much better imo.

I've never heard of it. I googled it, saw Pharrell was involved and immediately lost interest.

I heard it when it was released the first time in August and while it's fine there's just nothing to it and it's pretty boring. It only blew up with a gimmicky music video and a second release in October. It's not a terrible song, but it only worked with better marketing. Listen to "Crying in the Club" if you want to hear a better written song of hers. She released like two more songs after Havana but I don't remember those. Seeing how Havana is the only single that worked I'm really not looking forward to her album either.

Also fun fact: Havana was written by 9 people including Pharrell Williams and Cabello herself.

9 people what the **** people nowaday. I bet it'd been way better if she just did it herself imo.

Back