• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello everyone :)

Ceremonials

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I created this account a few days ago and have been trying to get a feel for the place. Now I think it's time to introduce myself!

I started playing Animal Crossing on a friend's GameCube about 12 years ago right before I got my own DS. Then I started really getting into Wild World. My friends and I played that to death almost every time we hung out, so that game is a meaningful and happy part of my childhood.

Then about 2 years ago I got a 3DS and New Leaf but never really got into it for some reason. But a few weeks ago I sold my old town, started the game over, and have become addicted just like when I was a kid. I just love this game so much! So I thought I'd try joining a forum like this. I've never really been active in online communities before so it may take me awhile to get comfortable, but I'm excited to share my love for this game with everyone!

My town name is Echo Eve and my character's name is Ella.

Welcome to TBT! We hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Please feel free to let us know if you ever need anything. c;

Well, hello, and welcome to the belltreeforums than.
My name is Lars.
I'm a bit of a ''senior'' member here, i've been on these forums since 2014.
The community of this forum is a very friendly, and helpful one.

I've got many people to thank for all the items they were able to get for me.
And many people were thankful to me, for the same reason.

I hope you'll enjoy the forum for the time you are here.
May you have much luck to find the items and friends you need to enjoy the game even more.

And again, welcome :)

Back