• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[TEMP] Mayor Amy's PWYW Chibis

Milleram

Bells
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Toy Hammer
White Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (129) +
I'm off of work for the next 2 1/2 weeks, so I thought I'd take a few TBT commissions while I have a little free time. Here is an example of what I'm offering:

cassiopeia_by_sweet_misery788-dbxf9qh.png

I may not get a chance to start until after Christmas, but feel free to post your refs and offers, and I'll take a look at them when I have a chance. Don't worry; if I accept your offer, I'll be sure to PM/VM you when I'm ready to start to confirm that you're still interested in ordering.

Thanks for looking! c:

NEW! In addition to TBT, I am now also accepting ACPC bells and DA points as forms of payment.

Last edited:
yeeesssss i have been waiting for you to do comms!!
i'll just leave my toyhou.se here for you to look through! unfortunately i can't offer more than 100-150 at the moment though so feel free to decline
i'm most interested in getting art of the peeps in the 'ac mayors' folder but just do whoever you like if any ;w;

Hi Amy, your chibis are really cute!! <3

May I request a chibi of my Mayor? (I will post a reference below.) I could pay 100 TBT or I could give you 10,000 Bells in Pocket Camp, whichever you would prefer. If these offers are too low, feel free to decline. :3

My Mayor is Doodle, pictured below:

DJF4zVgUIAAgJnn.jpg:large

DI1kgnAV4AAJu6X.jpg:large

Thank you for the consideration. ^^

EDIT: For reference, she is wearing the Star Hairpin, Kiki and Lala Dress, White Stockings, and White Patent Shoes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offers, everyone! I think I'll start on Gingersnap35's drawing this weekend and see how many more I have time for after that. If anyone else is interested in leaving an offer, I'll continue to look at them over the next few days.

Woohoo, another amye thread! <3 I adore your art ^v^

Could you consider drawing this bab?: (x)

If not, then here are a bunch of another options, heh. (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)

For 100 TBT?

Back