• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Request RV in my campground! (Inspired by kiwikenobi) / (Item list inside)

Sorry, Bunny! Zombie already asked first. If all you need is the TV from Hopkin’s RV, then I have an extra on one of my other characters and can get it for you since I don’t need it.

really? thanks! and do you mind if i cone a second time on a different charterer to visit bitty?

nvm ill just be coming as rose to pick up the tv and visit bitty

Last edited:
By the way, for this, I'll be using a different Friend Code than on the sidebar. 3007-8500-9694. Mayor Trixie of Mesmeri.

Oh, alright. Let me add that FC real quick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was just about to ask if you could scan bitty for me so i guess i came at the right time. n.n can i come over when you're all ready please? :^)

Yup, you can come after Zombie. I’ll let you know. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

really? thanks! and do you mind if i cone a second time on a different charterer to visit bitty?

nvm ill just be coming as rose to pick up the tv and visit bitty

I’ll have you come after thasso since I’ll need to switch characters real quick.

Oh, alright. Let me add that FC real quick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup, you can come after Zombie. I’ll let you know. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll have you come after thasso since I’ll need to switch characters real quick.

okie! ^.^ vm me when your ready

I’m back today, guys! Which RV should I scan for the night? (Only scanning 1 today)

Last edited:
Yay! Thank you so much! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

; w ; Thanks you!

Your town looks amazing, by the way.
Hopefully my town can be as awesome as yours some day.

Yay! Thank you so much! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

; w ; Thanks you!

Your town looks amazing, by the way.
Hopefully my town can be as awesome as yours some day.

It’s no problem! Glad I could be of use :>.

Awwhh!! Thank you so much! I’m sure yours will be, if not better (^ν^). Building your town to match who you are is so fun! <3

Last call for Carrie’s RV. :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty~ I’m off for tonight. See you next time. ^ - ^

Hey, guys! It’s been a bit, but I’m back! Which RV should I scan in today? (I’ll be doing two scans today. One before break and one after break.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, guys! It?s been a bit, but I?m back! Which RV should I scan in today? (I?ll be doing two scans today. One before break and one after break.)

Hi, you know what? I need an ABD but I don't have a clue if I can get one from any of your available characters. Would you recommend one to me, please?

Hi, you know what? I need an ABD but I don't have a clue if I can get one from any of your available characters. Would you recommend one to me, please?

Hi, Nenya! Sadly the ABD can only be obtained from either Gonzo’s RV or having 100M IGB in your savings. I believe it’s an unbuyable item in the catalog. :[

I only have one ABD currently, which is being used in Robin’s Bed and Breakfast house.

Last edited:
Hi, Nenya! Sadly the ABD can only be obtained from either Gonzo’s RV or having 100M IGB in your savings. I believe it’s an unbuyable item in the catalog. :[

I only have one ABD currently, which is being used in Robin’s Bed and Breakfast house.

Thanks, anyway! I actually can't believe I am the first one here, have my pick of all your RV's but don't need anything atm, lol. I'll pick up an ABD somewhere along the line. Thank you for doing this wonderful service to us all!

Thanks, anyway! I actually can't believe I am the first one here, have my pick of all your RV's but don't need anything atm, lol. I'll pick up an ABD somewhere along the line. Thank you for doing this wonderful service to us all!

Aw, thank you for the compliment! I’m glad I can use them for others :>. I hope you can get your ABD soon!

hi there! just saw this service and was like "wow?? is this real?" thanks for doing this, i'll definitely be returning in the future!

Last edited:
Back