• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED] Request RV in my campground! (Inspired by kiwikenobi) / (Item list inside)

Alrighty, my gate is open for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, Greyguard. The connection got lossed for a second. I think my internet is going out. I’m having to be off WiFi for my phone. :[[

Last edited:
I?m not sure if it?s your connection or mine, when I go to wait for the train it gives a connection problem.

I’m not sure if it’s your connection or mine, when I go to wait for the train it gives a connection problem.

It’s definitely mine. My family is complaining about it. I just got my gate open again, so go ahead and try now.

Sorry to reply this way, I’m not sure how to post merge. Mine was just doing that too, I had to reset my router. If it’s not possible tonight that’s okay, you tried and were willing. That’s all that matters:]

Sorry to reply this way, I’m not sure how to post merge. Mine was just doing that too, I had to reset my router. If it’s not possible tonight that’s okay, you tried and were willing. That’s all that matters:]

Haha, it’s all good about the replies. Let’s try again. Thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:
Thanks again! Now to add your dream address so I can check out all the work you put into your town!

Thanks again! Now to add your dream address so I can check out all the work you put into your town!

No problem! Glad it worked out! Yay, thank you! I hope you enjoy visiting my DA. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Sandy?

Alright, that’s it for tonight! See you next time, guys. :]

Back