Giveaway [CLOSED] Request RV in my campground! (Inspired by kiwikenobi) / (Item list inside)

Alrighty, my gate is open for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, Greyguard. The connection got lossed for a second. I think my internet is going out. I’m having to be off WiFi for my phone. :[[

Last edited:
I?m not sure if it?s your connection or mine, when I go to wait for the train it gives a connection problem.

I’m not sure if it’s your connection or mine, when I go to wait for the train it gives a connection problem.

It’s definitely mine. My family is complaining about it. I just got my gate open again, so go ahead and try now.

Sorry to reply this way, I’m not sure how to post merge. Mine was just doing that too, I had to reset my router. If it’s not possible tonight that’s okay, you tried and were willing. That’s all that matters:]

Sorry to reply this way, I’m not sure how to post merge. Mine was just doing that too, I had to reset my router. If it’s not possible tonight that’s okay, you tried and were willing. That’s all that matters:]

Haha, it’s all good about the replies. Let’s try again. Thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:
Thanks again! Now to add your dream address so I can check out all the work you put into your town!

No problem! Glad it worked out! Yay, thank you! I hope you enjoy visiting my DA. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Sandy?

Alright, that’s it for tonight! See you next time, guys. :]

Back