Do you work out/go to the gym?

Tessie

50% sea 50% weed
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
I was wondering if any of you guys like working out, maybe share tips on how to maintain a pretty steady and consistent 4-5 days/week workout sessions, what are your health/physical goals, and what exercises you truly enjoy so it doesn't feel like a chore to go.

I honestly wish I worked out more...I always go to the gym like 1-2x a week but after that I just have had enough, and it's always a chore for me.

I do enjoy cardio the most though, especially biking with pretty high resistance for 25 minutes, then I'll do the elliptical for 20 minutes and that is usually my gym session.
I really hate any muscle training because I'm so frail and it's just a lot of work for me. I can never push myself...I always end up feeling like I wasted a gym time when I focus on muscle/strength training lol, so tips are welcomed.

not at all. i probably would if my school had a nice gym but right now it’s crap and i can’t pay for a gym membership so

not at all. i probably would if my school had a nice gym but right now it’s crap and i can’t pay for a gym membership so

Are you American? Planet Fitness is extremely cheap, just $10/month, that's just like 33 cents a day lol. It's where I go!

Also if anyone goes to University I'm pretty sure virtually every single University has a gym lol.

Are you American? Planet Fitness is extremely cheap, just $10/month, that's just like 33 cents a day lol. It's where I go!

Also if anyone goes to University I'm pretty sure virtually every single University has a gym lol.

i am! but i only have about $40 a month to spare :< there isn't one of those really close by and i don't have time to drive an hour to get to one hhhh. my college is Very small and the gym isn't great/is completely hogged by the football team at all hours. i'll probably start using the gym at the university i'm transferring to though. i'd love to go 4 times a week.

Gym? whats a gym? lol :)
I use to be mad dedicated to cardio. I would wake up around 6AM to jog at this park in a sketchy part of town for 45 mins everyday lol Since then, i've gotten a bit lazy with cardio recently and just go for long 2 hour walks at a park or around the city. Less calories burned, but it does wonder for my mind and helps me relax for some reason.

I guess I went a little off topic since I don't really go to gym's lol

i don't understand people who want to go to the gym.
all my friends are like "i want to go to the gym, let's all go!" and "i can't wait to go to the gym!"
sometimes i ask why i'm even friends with them.

nope. I only get my exercise from school :p

my school has two huge gyms, one is the old gym and the other is the new gym. Then there's a weight room, with weights and all that jazz, and a fitness center with bikes, treadmills, medicine balls, more weights and other cardio stuff idk the name of.

Nope, though I should. I'm pretty out of shape. I'm not concerned w/ building muscle though....just losing weight.

does running on my dad's treadmill count lmao
he's always been super into marathons and stuff, and always wanted to get me more into it, which I'm not entirely opposed to

it'd be nice to gain a little muscle :,)

Yep! I weight train at a gym 2x per week and do around 30-60 minutes of hard cardio on my "off" days. I also taught a women's self defense and fitness class for about a year which was awesome.

I work out at home since I can't get to the gym very often. Thankfully I'm able to just motivate myself, about a year ago I started and quit and this Summer I told myself I wouldn't fall to that again so I'm back at it. I'm not gonna get the body I want uness I do something about it ya know.

If you're having a hard time keeping yourself motivated and finding workouts you like, honestly the best option IMO is to hire a trainer at whatever gym you go to, if you can. It also helps if your gym has regular classes you can attend.

Also just a sidenote this probably isn't the best place to get exercize tips lol, I'd try looking around online more too.

i don't understand people who want to go to the gym.
all my friends are like "i want to go to the gym, let's all go!" and "i can't wait to go to the gym!"
sometimes i ask why i'm even friends with them.

what do you not understand lol? its all about being and feeling healthy and strong. its a wonderful mental feeling.

Yep! I weight train at a gym 2x per week and do around 30-60 minutes of hard cardio on my "off" days. I also taught a women's self defense and fitness class for about a year which was awesome.

OMG thats awesome...Ive gone to spin classes, and I saw a kick boxing studio about 30 min from me that would be SO awesome to join. I wish I had your consistency lol

me and my friend work out in the gym at our ice rink and do off ice strength training weekly

Back