• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling All needs to go! Selling for TBT, In game bells, a sig, Art, etc.

Sure I'll add you as soon as this last person leaves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok You've been added so come over when you ready

Needing this to hurry along as my village hates living with my junk! Also will trade for at least 20 jacob's ladder plants and blue flowers

Sure I'll add and open gates for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going on break for lunch! I'll get to you afterwards.

Any items can now be purchased with art, tbt, igb, a signature (for my specifications), anything really! I just want the stuff gone out and I want to help you guys out by helping you with wishlist items and things. Please say if you want to visit and what you will be paying in.

Buy It all without seeing what it is! 100,000 igb or 30 tbt (obviously to you can pay more but this is the minimum amount I will accept)

I will, for 100,000 + IGB! Sounds fun!

Any idea approx. how many items so I know how much room I will need in my locker?

Gotta put my grandson to bed...back sometime later...hope to do this trade this evening.

Last edited:
I will, for 100,000 + IGB! Sounds fun!

Any idea approx. how many items so I know how much room I will need in my locker?

Gotta put my grandson to bed...back sometime later...hope to do this trade this evening.

I'm sorry but since Lapra58555 has already asked to come and look I will have to accept his offer. Truly sorry I hope you understand.

Back