• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling All needs to go! Selling for TBT, In game bells, a sig, Art, etc.

Chewy.7204

Bells
Feedback
100% (48) +
I am selling all of my items I do not have any use for! That includes welcome amiibo items, customized orderable items, fortune cookie items, a few sanrio items and more! Hurry please!

BUY THE WHOLE LOT BLIND FOR 100,000 IGB OR 30 TBT! EVERYTHING MUST BE TAKEN BY YOU!

All items are behind Re-tail grab anything you want and once you are done go over by the message board and I will give you the total.
TBT is most wanted but igb will also be accepted
Please hurry my storage is exploding! I will be availible when it says OPEN
post if you would like to come and you will be added when I am availible to do so
If it says "on break" you can still post just be patient on a response. If the sign says "closed" you may be waiting a day or two for a response.

Last edited:
Sure both of you guys may come over! I'll add you and send you the notfication when gates open tomorrow!

Sure I'll notify when gates are open! I think I am going to change to a PM sent to all of you.

Hello! I was wondering if you might have a Chai Cinnamon Roll sofa?
And if so, how much you would be asking for it.

Back