• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you guys use any other Animal Crossing forums?

I go on the ACNL section of Gamefaqs. It's very inactive though, so I spend time on here more (when life doesn't get in the way :|)

GameFAQ's is very basic looking.
TBT looks and feels like an AC forum.
It's a very comfortable feeling, despite a few ups and downs, I really like it here.

I wasn't sure there were other forums... I mean, I suppose there must be, but Bell Tree is so big and nice I never thought to look elsewhere. :3

Haha! pretty much same for me! ^-^ Also, I noticed that people were still quite active here, which I liked :3

I once was in a german one called Nookville. But there are only so many german Players there so the community was rather limited. I found this Forum here and it became my main ACNL Forum, even though I just came back from a like.. 1.5 to 2 year break.

Ist nice to be back.

I also browse reddit and tumblr though, mostly reddit, since I use that a lot anyway so I always come across AC Posts here and there. Tumblr i mostly used for a trading blog.

I use Reddit since I use Reddit for quite a lot of other things and gamefaq's for any questions that I google. However Bell Tree Forums is by far the best out of them all. It's a much better community than Reddit

Not sure if reddit counts, but I use it sometimes. I have a friend from there on my best friends list and we visit each other's towns occasionally.

I used to frequent Animal Crossing Ahead (AXA) between about 2006-2013. I'd come back occasionally over the next 2 years, but eventually in 2015 I discovered it had been shut down. This is the first Animal Crossing-themed forum I've been a member of since.

I haven't used other Animal Crossing sites yet but I'm kind of curious about Animal Crossing Community. The text over there is really tiny though so I've also found it a bit hard on the eyes. I've stuck with TBT so far since I like the layout here more as well.

Oh... yes I do. German animal crossing forum called "nookville". The place where I offer my games to play... I create game-ideas. There's always a little story with little puzzles and quests to do. The players visited my dream town and tryed to answered it. The last one was based of "Hogwarts" and could be visited right now. There were many tasks, such as finding the magic clothes, look for olivanders and help him to find his howlers. And always you can win great prizes. That?s what I like to do. :D

Nope, Bell Tree is the best I've found. I didn't join until about a month or two ago so I'm relatively new

I regularly browse r/AnimalCrossing but I find that some of the threads are a bit pointless, and generally the community isn't as knowledgeable about Animal Crossing. One thing I particularly like about this forum is how most people are really knowledgable about the game and more "serious" about it.

I used to use ACC a while back, when I was really young and had just started up city folk and was looking for people to play with. I?m glad I found this site though, because I feel like people get back to you a lot more quicker especially when you need urgent help with something. This site also seems more organised and up to date too. But I mean it?s okay for what it is.

Last edited:
Back